DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i can barely get the teleport to work, it needs to be seperated from esp SOOO bad.. i looked at admintoolsmain, but couldnt figure out where i could split it into 2 different actions.. i have 2 servers, one high pop, other barely breathing.. the low pop everything works quick and smooth. im wagering, is because i have less instance_vehicles. and high pop id be lucky to get it to work once. and that one has over 800 vehicles.. PLEASE SOMEONE SPLIT THE ESP from the TELEPORT Function. i dont need the esp to teleport. actually if you can tell me how to rip the esp out all together, that would work for me.. be easier then spliting 1 function into 2... i waive the white flag on this one. i give.

I'm sorry if this has been asked over and over, but I have not seen an answer yet... When I spawn vehicles after 5 sec they disappear, is there a fix for this?

After changing to that line I spawn in debug and die instantly and in the RPT log it says killing a hacker

My RPT log states that it is server_cleanup.fsm that is doing it I have already done server_updateobject.sqf

Did you do this?

Code:
Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix (thanks sarge)

Depends which DayZ version you are running.

The line you are looking for is either:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

Change to / add as shown:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

Or the line looks like

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Change that to

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this: (thanks sarge)

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

and change to

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

once you have all of this done pack and replace your mission.pbo and dayz_server.pbo

if your player ID has been added to the correct portions of code a option will be added to the scroll menu

Did you do this?

Code:
Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix (thanks sarge)

Depends which DayZ version you are running.

The line you are looking for is either:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

Change to / add as shown:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

Or the line looks like

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Change that to

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this: (thanks sarge)

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

and change to

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

once you have all of this done pack and replace your mission.pbo and dayz_server.pbo

if your player ID has been added to the correct portions of code a option will be added to the scroll menu
I have done all of that.

(On another note also I got the post #1337)

Damn. Didn't watch.

If you can't handle the power of the tools and abuse them, you aren't a real admin. This tool is helpful.
e.g. You can spectacte a cheater to see what he is doing. You can teleport instant to your desired location with invisible skin to see what is happening when e.g a cheater is spawning things or other stuff.

But people who only see the "spawning gear" or "killing people" are not meant to be admins.

Okay here is what people should know. The Admin Tools is a tool that is meant to help people, but if you have other desires of it to use it as a weapon, then that's fine because we truly don't care. It's like saying guns are terrible and they kill people, that's only true if you use it for that intention. Guns are tools just like this mod. My rant of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back