DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw ive done that. it doesnt work. but what i did do. is i found one of your old admin tools. and the tele works spot on, even with all f7 options turned on. my server is packed right now, and theres no delay. anything. i just have to add in the teleport to me func, and the vehicle funcs. when i complete it ill up load it for you to look at.. cause something you changed from then to now, is causing the intermittent working tele.

naw ive done that. it doesnt work. but what i did do. is i found one of your old admin tools. and the tele works spot on, even with all f7 options turned on. my server is packed right now, and theres no delay. anything. i just have to add in the teleport to me func, and the vehicle funcs. when i complete it ill up load it for you to look at.. cause something you changed from then to now, is causing the intermittent working tele.
Hmm, I will see what I can do.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say our vehicle spawning works now. I updated to the latest everything and changed the line in server_updateObject.sqf (As suggested in the edited readme) to:

Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then
    {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
            diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
            typeOf _object,
            _object_position select 0,
            _object_position select 1,
            _object_position select 2]);
            _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

I also fixed my Activate file as I had copied someones code here which had a rogue ;} at the end and everything is working swimmingly.

Nice but does your players still can save their gear to tents??

For me not so .the new version with this server.pbo changes is getting me frustrated !!

Itsyuka or bluephoenix any solution ?

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

ok little bug report !

On Cherno i did some fixes and vehicles not respawning @ restart .so thats good .
On Panthera1.8 i have the same issue as others : vehicles respawning at there old positions

Bugs :
-Sometimes Toolmenu disappears !
-ESP/Teleport is Lagging !
-If ESP/Teleport is active and will be deactivated it causes the tool showing up twice and triple times !
-Issue on both Servers i host: Playeritems not saving anymore their gear in the TENTS they were given by Players !

-Issue on both Servers i host: Player cant save their gear anymore their gear in the TENTS

Their gear in the tents are reset after restart? Weird, might be you because I don't have that problem.

ok so would u check my server.pbo please ?

"if (vehicle _x != _x) then {" \n
"if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"")) then {" \n
"diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"_x setDamage 1;" \n

original working file out of DayZ CC .

maybe its not compatible but anyone here told me using dayzcc with the new tools and no errors ...i think it was here

github

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

Change to / add as shown:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

Or the line looks like

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Change that to

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

original working file out of DayZ CC .

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

github

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

and change to

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

i still love this tool but its hard to get it fully working !

how could i modify this code to spawn buildings?

_spawn = "USSpecialWeaponsBox";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;
_spwnveh = _spawn createVehicle (_posplr);
_spwnveh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

how could i modify this code to spawn buildings?

_spawn = "USSpecialWeaponsBox";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;
_spwnveh = _spawn createVehicle (_posplr);
_spwnveh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
Yes you can

I tried the new files that are on the github and it broke the whole admin tools for me. I had to revert back to the older version for now.

I think I finally figured out why those new lines for the vehicle spawning were not working for me! All thanks to America posting that code chunk....

I noticed that I was updating from the old way (commenting out) to Sarge's variable way but I did not realize that all the vehicle sqfs had changed as well. The old ones did not include the setvariable Sarge portion -.-

I haven't tested it yet but I just now realized that after going back to the old way. I'm gonna test it out and see if thats what was causing my whole issue of it not working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back