DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have DayZ.st but i have no idea where to even start with adding this :/ anyone help? I never done anything like this before :/
send me your mission.pbo, and PM me your admins PID (Profile>>"PlayerName">>Edit, look in the bottom left hand corner for "Player ID")

Phoenix. It would make sense to include the BE script additions in a seperate readme , as opposed to people having to compare your file with theirs. What I do with my scripts is something like this:

Locate the line that starts: 5 addWeapon and right at the end, put !"mycustomscript.sqf"

Then I do this for every exception . If poeple simply merge files, they could end up making real hash of things. I don't know if you want to do that, but I think it would make your job of answering "it's not working" quires a lot easier ;)

Phoenix. It would make sense to include the BE script additions in a seperate readme , as opposed to people having to compare your file with theirs. What I do with my scripts is something like this:

Then I do this for every exception . If poeple simply merge files, they could end up making real hash of things. I don't know if you want to do that, but I think it would make your job of answering "it's not working" quires a lot easier ;)
that's actually #1 on my to do list for tomorrow.

Yeah that would be awesome. I installed everything and got kicked out in the loading screen for script restriction #226.

Will compare your .txt file with mine this afternoon.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

When I first started doing all this stuff - I simply disabled BE cuz I didn't have FTP access. The massive flood of hackers on unprotected servers is insane.... Soon as I got Dayz.ST at the time to basically set everything to 1 and have BE be toothless... hacker numbers plummeted. So while BE blows the wang at doing its job by catching hackers, it sure is a decent deterrent compared to no BE. Can't be bothered toying with that scripts file, but thanks for the contribution

No problem. You may want to give it a look over, if you haven't. I didn't go through and just 1 everything out. It is very detailed and the things that are 1'd out are pretty much not a worry anyways. If you are using any other mod than this, you probably have taken out check_for_hackers, which means vehicle spawns are a go whether battle eye likes it or not, and weapon spawning is a cake walk anyways. The antiteleport was the last ditch effort due to hackers being able to run draw-in points, so with that gone, its open again. The battle eye will stop some stuff, allow others, but over all, its just read message to scare some and kick others accidentally. This file is just loose. It allows teleporting, ammospawning and helo rearming, but its not just a list of 1s. I am not trying to call you out, just redeeming the file for future viewers so they don't dismiss it.

When creating a sqf file on notepad++ lets say e.g init.sqf when saving is it suppose to say .txt at the bottom? Or does it even matter because i put init.sqf in the file name

ey man i did all what the read me said but i dont gte this part at the end
"once you have all of this done pack and replace your mission.pbo"
where is the file i need to replace it whit ?
where is the misson.bpo located ?

Thanks for the help it looks great now i have to get it to work :)

ey man i did all what the read me said but i dont gte this part at the end
"once you have all of this done pack and replace your mission.pbo"
where is the file i need to replace it whit ?
where is the misson.bpo located ?

Thanks for the help it looks great now i have to get it to work :)

Your mission.pbo is where you found your init.sqf file to edit.

Yeah, I'm just trying to get an idea of where you might have your server files downloaded ect. I access mine from my webpage control panel. Not sure where pwnzor keeps theirs :/

Heres my scripts txt and Mission PBO, map Namalsk

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    41.9 KB · Views: 11
  • dayz_mission.pbo
    58.6 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back