DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah oke so i replace it whit ?
What pbo manager do you use? I use pbomanager1.4 beta, and all I do is delete the file that is in there, right click copy and then in the open pbo, right click paste. (Control+C and control+V will not work). That is repacking for that program.

What pbo manager do you use? I use pbomanager1.4 beta, and all I do is delete the file that is in there, right click copy and then in the open pbo, right click paste. (Control+C and control+V will not work). That is repacking for that program.
ooh now i get it thanks all who respond to me

Okay, I updated all my files to the latest ones and now when I load the mission it gets stuck with the loading bar all the way across and just sits there.

I'm getting huge lag spikes when l loaded this script.

Will look at my mission file again tomorrow. See if I missed anything.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

So I got mine working on Chernarus, but It won't let me set a hotkey, the menu only pop ups when I join in then after being used it goes away, Do I set User Action 19 to any free key for the tools or is it a F# ?

Thanks

So I got mine working on Chernarus, but It won't let me set a hotkey, the menu only pop ups when I join in then after being used it goes away, Do I set User Action 19 to any free key for the tools or is it a F# ?

Thanks
the newest version has hardcoded hotkeys F5 for debug, and F6 for the menu

See I added Debug separate, so Scroll Lock is my hotkey for it, that affect anything?
If I just use yours for both would that mean players wouldn't have to set hotkey, it would be already set?

Thanks

upload your mission.pbo
heres my mission pbo. I feel like I just didn't change everything properly...

BTW the only thing I'm doing differently that worked with the last version is using my own player_monitor.fsm

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    361.6 KB · Views: 15
heres my mission pbo. I feel like I just didn't change everything properly...

BTW the only thing I'm doing differently that worked with the last version is using my own player_monitor.fsm
the only thing i see wrong is this code is no longer needed you can use the default compiles.sqf now
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\compiles.sqf";

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back