DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bud , i have your tools up and running and theyre great thanks for them. I was wondering though would there be any way to take out the esp portion of it? like deleting a line of code somewhere or something, as i have have found it lags my server alot just curious if not its all good thanks for the great work! :D

Edit-

well i found a way to get rid of esp/tele and a couple others i dont need lol still trying to figure out how to seperate ESP and tele lol any help would be appreciated!!!

My Friend and i would love to use your tools but we are too sketched out about where to modify battleye, is there anyway you might be able to help us out by creating some in depth instructions for where to find/what to do once we have found whatever we are supposed to modify? we tried your tool without battleye off just to be safe and it worked perfectly! we just didn't know how to mod battleye so that we can be sure we wont be banned when we start our server.

These are all the changes I made in my scripts.txt
Some of them seemed unnecessary but I have it all working without any kicks. Some of the restrictions that weren't supposed to kick were kicking anyways so that is why some of the exception's restrictions have a 1 in front. Some of them tho are un-needed just not sure which.
Code:
----------------------------------------
script restriction !exception
//dayzesp.sqf is the only one I went line by line and made all the exact restrictions for
5 addGroupIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setMarkerPosLocal !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 onMapSingleClick !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 setPosASL2 !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 openMap !"dayzesp.sqf"
5 drawIcon !"dayzesp.sqf"

1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"healp.sqf"
5 setHit !"healp.sqf"
1 setVariable !"healp.sqf"

-----------------------------------------

5 setVehicleAmmo !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDamage !"looknrepair.sqf"
5 setDammage !"looknrepair.sqf"

------------------------------------------

5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"

------------------------------------------

//covers all the weapon switches/backpack changes
5 addWeapon !"items.sqf"
5 addWeaponCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazine !"items.sqf"
5 addMagazineCargo !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpack !"items.sqf"
5 addBackpackCargo !"items.sqf"

--------------------------------------------

1 allowDamage !"Godmode.sqf"
1 allowDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setDammage !"Godmode.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"Godmode.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"Godmode.sqf"
5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"

---------------------------------------------

5 setDammage !"cargod.sqf"
1 setFuel !"cargod.sqf"
5 setVehicleAmmo !"cargod.sqf"
5 "God mode" !"cargod.sqf"
5 GodMode !"cargod.sqf"

Example for some of the lines...

Script Restriction | Exception

5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"

5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"

I like to put my exceptions near the beginning rather then the end since I find it easier to find them if I need to later on.

inkko would you add it to my files for me and give me a walk through on how to make it work without getting kicked?

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    201.9 KB · Views: 3
  • dayz_server.pbo
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
I have searched my computer for anything BE related, and have come up empty handed for anything script.txt related. Can someone please tell me where to find my script.txt file to make the modifications so I can use this wonderful set tools on my server with BE turned on.

I have searched my computer for anything BE related, and have come up empty handed for anything script.txt related. Can someone please tell me where to find my script.txt file to make the modifications so I can use this wonderful set tools on my server with BE turned on.

Google is your friend. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't use these tools until you know what you're doing. I've just googled how to edit my Battle Eye Scripts.txt file and got several results that explain how to do it pretty well.

I hope Phoenix adds this to the github readme. Very well done Inkko, it's always nice to see something explained so clearly. You should make this a separate thread btw, maybe adding details on where to find the scripts.txt file and anything else you think noobs should know. Might even suggest it gets stickied :)

These are all the changes I made in my scripts.txt
Some of them seemed unnecessary but I have it all working without any kicks. Some of the restrictions that weren't supposed to kick were kicking anyways so that is why some of the exception's restrictions have a 1 in front. Some of them tho are un-needed just not sure which.
Code:
script restriction !exception

Example for some of the lines...

5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"

5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\"," !"looknrepair.sqf"," !"Godmode.sqf"," !"cargod.sqf"

In server_playerlogin.sqf find this line
Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };
You can add Rocket_DZ and a whole bunch of others. Here is what mine looks like, most of these work on my chern server
Code:
    if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Light","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Base","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Commander","RU_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_Base","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander2","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander","GUE_Soldier_AR","RUS_Commander","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","Ins_Soldier_Base","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Bardak","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Commander","CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","Herrera","Herrera_Light","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1","Soldier_Medic_PMC","FR_AC","FR_Cooper","FR_Rodriguez","FR_Sykes","FR_OHara","MVD_Soldier_Base","FR_Corpsman","RUS_Soldier_Base"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };
You can also make players spawn with one of these everytime by inserting the following lines above where you added the new skins. Everytime the player logs in they will have this skin. If they log out with a ghillie on, when they come back it will be gone. Also some skins limit inventory and affect AI behavior.
Code:
if(_playerID == "xxxxxxxxx") then { //Player Name
    _model = "GUE_Soldier_Base";
    };

Hi! I followed this, and added 2 more skins(GUE_Soldier_Pilot and RUS_Commander), but when I log in my player is invisible. It looks like this:

Code:
if(_playerID == "XY") then { //Player Name
    _model = "GUE_Soldier_Pilot";
    };

if(_playerID == "YX") then { //Player Name
    _model = "RUS_Commander";
    };

if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Light","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Base","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Commander","RU_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_Base","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander2","RUS_Commander","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander","GUE_Soldier_Pilot","GUE_Soldier_AR","RUS_Commander","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","Ins_Soldier_Base","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Bardak","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Commander","CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","Herrera","Herrera_Light","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1","Soldier_Medic_PMC","FR_AC","FR_Cooper","FR_Rodriguez","FR_Sykes","FR_OHara","MVD_Soldier_Base","FR_Corpsman","RUS_Soldier_Base"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
    };

Could you help me?

Okay, I need help. I have read through every single page before posting this..

I finished editing the files that need to be edited - Now how do I pack them down or what needs to be added to what to make it work. I have four separate files - missions.pbo, admin tools (tav), init.sqf, and battleye folder. I use Dayz.st. Also, do I need to add these folders/files anywhere in my actual computer.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys new guy here and new to running a Dayz server,

Could someone help me set this up on my server hosted with Dayz.st?

What do i do with the folders after i have edited them?

I was using Taviana but have switched to Chern, if upload my mission file can someone please edit it accordingly and tell me where to put the battleye script.txt. ( need the player ID also i will send it who ever helps thanks)

Thanks again,

Lee

Attachments

• cher_dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
HOPLIFT. If you come up invisible then the skin is most likely banned for that map. If you can figure out how to unban them then they should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back