DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice in code format bud, straight copy and paste.

if you go to the github, you can look at the changes and the code copy past e is on there.

Code:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
      if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      _nill = [] execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf"; };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      _nill = [] execVM "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"; 
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};

reactor if you dont mind, can you tell me what to do?

I installed following the normal instructions everything worked except the lag, so what do i need to change to get rid of the lag? Like where do i put that code?

Go into admin tools folder and then go into Hotkeys.sqf delete the code and then add this code above and save and recompile ur mission file.

seems to have gotten rid of all the lag for me as well, i have been testing it awhile, it's definitely hotkeys.sqf that's f'ed up.

This is not as fast to respond, but it works with no lag issues.

As firstblood said,

paste that code i posted over everything in hotkeys.sqf

In game of DayZ, Go into controls and then go to custom controls and set 19 to debug and 20 to admin tools.

ok, new update. went ahead and just took out that line about the hotkey, now i can get into my server again. i'm currently able to get a basic debug, but no admin menu.
what playerIUD is it looking for? the GUID or the onscreen name?

ok, new update. went ahead and just took out that line about the hotkey, now i can get into my server again. i'm currently able to get a basic debug, but no admin menu.
what playerIUD is it looking for? the GUID or the onscreen name?

Disconnect from your server, go into player profiles click your name and it will say "playerID:" its that number bud.

Hey any idea how to get the normal debug monitor back?
I've done the following instruction on hotkey.sqf but now debug monitor for all players is gone

Anyone got the tools working on Namalsk? I recently just switched maps from Lingor ( where I had them working perfect ) and now on Namalsk when anyone logs in ( including me the only one with access to them ) they are invisible until you change skin in-game.. Even then when you relog your back to being invisible again. I can't figure this out :confused:

Disconnect from your server, go into player profiles click your name and it will say "playerID:" its that number bud.

yeah, sorry i didn't update again this morning. i'm on forums all over the place and forget where half of my posts are. lol
but yeah, i had had this theory that since my screen name had brackets in it, maybe that was causing problems with the code. [CMR]CriticalHit!
so when i went in to edit my name, i noticed the number. now it works. though i had no one else in the server to try a couple of things out with.
any tut on HOW to use the teleport feature?

Yea the fix works but its really annoying when u have to press the key a million times. Its okay though as long as there is no lag im fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back