DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works fine but the Debug monitor for non-admin players, and admins have to use the tool to toggle the debug on or off for themselves. Hotkey (action20) does not work. Took the script directly and implemented in a default mission pbo, no other addons. I edited what I needed to in init.sqf, UID to playerstats.sqf and admintoolsmain.sqf, pasted over admintools and debug folders, repacked correctly and still nothing. I really don't even care about the admin debug monitor, Just would like to have the default monitor working.

can anyone test my server? none of my friends have been on either server in like, a week.
i need to make sure people with stock client install folders can join.
and i've been having a motorcycle animation glitch issue. so if anyone can find a motorcycle and let me know if it's making you stand or sit down, that'd be great.
please people, make sure that you backup your stock files before you alter them.

hello

could u mybe help me with this problem... it night be useful to other people too

i started using the Animated/Realistic Helicrashs
when installing the that script i had to replace the server_spawnCrashSite.sqf with his own....
he has 2 heli crash types a huey and mi8

i can see the heli crashes for the huey choper
but he has a mi8 heli crash that i cant see with the tool
any idea how to add it to also show on the Esp/tele map?

thx

ok guys try this hotkey code, replace the code in hotkey.sqf with the following
Code:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      debugmenu = player addAction ["Toggle Debug", "debug\playerstats.sqf"];
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
      player removeAction debugmenu
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      toolsmenu = player addAction ["Tools Menu", "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"];
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
      player removeAction toolsmenu
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};
this should add a item to the scroll menu that you can then click to access the menu

ok guys try this hotkey code, replace the code in hotkey.sqf with the following
Code:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      debugmenu = player addAction ["Toggle Debug", "debug\playerstats.sqf"];
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
      player removeAction debugmenu
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      toolsmenu = player addAction ["Tools Menu", "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"];
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 1)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
      player removeAction toolsmenu
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};
this should add a item to the scroll menu that you can then click to access the menu
Trying right now!

ok coming back to report what has happened so far, 3 things so far:

1. Once in while i get a massive FPS lag but then it goes away after few minutes
2. its not possible to use the menu while in car
3. Sometimes the tool menu keeps popping up while trying to loot and it gets annoying

1. Once in while i get a massive FPS lag but then it goes away after few minutes
i will look into it, any more information you can give me(what are you doing when it lags, whats active...ect)
2. its not possible to use the menu while in car
i will look into it but i think there's nothing i can do about that
3. Sometimes the tool menu keeps popping up while trying to loot and it gets annoying
pres the hotkey again, it should remove the tools option from the scroll menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to everyone who says the execution method is broken because "insert reason"
every method has its tradeoffs, your choices are as follows
1 - super lag
2- buggy hotkeys
3 - does not work in vehicles

did everything in the readme and cant get it to work.. i even log in as admin..
a lot of things could have gone wrong(most common below). with out more information i can not help , one of them i know happened

1 - you made a mistake during the install
2 - you did not add your PID to the correct portion of code
3 - you did not set a key for action # 19 and #20
4 - you failed to change your instance # in init.sqf
4 - you failed to search this thread before posting a help request with no information

ok well for the lag i was using zombie shield with 100m and i was in Berezino looting supermarket and hospital with friend who also had lag but had it in the wilderness with no cities near him. (i'll have to ask him what he had active later)

Okay so I load up my server I log in I click continue. I load up and then when the bar is full my screen freezes But I can hear Birds chirping.I have no clue what is causing this and I probably made some retarded mistake, but if you could please help me by taking a quick look at my mission.pbo I would greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• mission.pbo
    173.1 KB · Views: 4
a lot of things could have gone wrong(most common below). with out more information i can not help , one of them i know happened

1 - you made a mistake during the install
2 - you did not add your PID to the correct portion of code
3 - you did not set a key for action # 19 and #20
4 - you failed to change your instance # in init.sqf
4 - you failed to search this thread before posting a help request with no information

1.no
2.i enter my uid
3.i change User19 and User20 to User8 andUser9
4.i dont think so.. idk
5.more info: it doesnt show up?

We got the same problem with the frozen FPS , what is kinda sad because your tool is realy awesome. Anyways the laggs appears after a random time. As long as you use your mouse after you have the first lagg everything is fine but if u press any key on your keybord the FPS get frozen and after a few seconds it works again until you press the next key. Aswell the keys dont work what mean you can´t move. We get the laggs everywhere on the map in and outside of vehicles.After relogging, it works again fine, but if u get the FPS Crash in a chopper or plane, its sucks. If you wanna know more things just let me know. If you could fix this it would be realy nice.

We got the same problem with the frozen FPS , what is kinda sad because your tool is realy awesome. Anyways the laggs appears after a random time. As long as you use your mouse after you have the first lagg everything is fine but if u press any key on your keybord the FPS get frozen and after a few seconds it works again until you press the next key. Aswell the keys dont work what mean you can´t move. We get the laggs everywhere on the map in and outside of vehicles.After relogging, it works again fine, but if u get the FPS Crash in a chopper or plane, its sucks. If you wanna know more things just let me know. If you could fix this it would be realy nice.
what did you have activated when this occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back