DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick reply ! But now it just gives me script restriction 18 ;) Ugh. If you can figure out the problem or give me a whole new scripts.txt that would help alot :)

I just took them from another person on this post.... so im not really sure lol. If you could just get the certain script things for auto-refuel and the other stuff/addons i have added and put a fix into it that would be awesome !

I just took them from another person on this post.... so im not really sure lol. If you could just get the certain script things for auto-refuel and the other stuff/addons i have added and put a fix into it that would be awesome !
if i do not know what the problem is how can i fix it?

this is the restriction for #18
Code:
1 createUnit !"\"createUnit\"," !"BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit [" !"_newUnit    = _group createUnit [_class,dayz_spawnPos,[],0,\"NONE\"]"
the "1" at the very start of the line means log to file do not kick, therefore you can not be getting kicked for #18. so i ask again what restriction was it createvehicle, remoteexec, publicvariable...?

Oh, i didnt read the other message properly, This is the exact error message: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #18) and im going to test that code out, thanks for being so patient :p

Oh, i didnt read the other message properly, This is the exact error message: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #18) and im going to test that code out, thanks for being so patient :p
that code was taken from the scripts.txt file you uploaded, as the code above is script restriction #18 and the value is set to 1 there is no possable way you can be KICKED for #18

Script restrictions are easy to fix all you have to do is find the line that line that is + 2 the script restriction like for script restriction 18 find line 20 and make it a 1

Well i can load in now, but it doesn't give me the tools option or the f5 or f6 option for the tools

Ok so i tried and it only gives me the option to scroll wheel, and when i do i get a script restriction #227 and i don't believe there are that many lines, but i'll see

UPDATE: There are tons more than i thought, editing now

BluePhoenix do you have any clue why I would become a Bird in the debug zone and be able to fly.(That part was fun lol) Its a good thing I keep backups of everything

Well, now it doesn't give me the option to scroll wheel or f5 or f6 and I've logged 2 or 3 times.

BluePhoenix do you have any clue why I would become a Bird in the debug zone and be able to fly.(That part was fun lol) Its a good thing I keep backups of everything
as i said before i have no idea YET

Well, now it doesn't give me the option to scroll wheel or f5 or f6 and I've logged 2 or 3 times.
F5, F6, user action #19, and user action #20 are no longer valid.
try this
in Activate.sqf change the code to
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back