DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when i added it in it gives me this error exact words: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. dayz_amin. I will add my new pbo and scripts

Attachments

• refuel.pbo
    983.6 KB · Views: 4
  • scripts.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
Done everything so started testing and was going down the list of options, when i went to invise i couldn't get the menu back up and was stuck like that so relogged and now menu does not come up at all.

Done everything so started testing and was going down the list of options, when i went to invise i couldn't get the menu back up and was stuck like that so relogged and now menu does not come up at all.
i found this bug myself approx 1 hr ago. i will work on a fix tomorrow

Hi Phoenix! I did everything what's in the readme file, changed the instance id, admin id, logged in the server as admin, but when I'm actually in the game I can't see the debug monitor, and when I press F5 nothing happens.
I upload my mission pbo, I would be thankful if you could take a look at it. I have a forum, and a lot of people are complaining about it doesn't work for them either.

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    148.3 KB · Views: 3
doesnt show up when i install onto my server... none of my admins can use it i only get it once then i click and nothing happens

Hello, got it to work. However, I do not want "non admins" to have the scroll thing, as I have my own debug monitor.
How do I disable that? I think it's unproffessional to have a menu, that is useless for the players on my server.

Please help - Thanks in advance

Kash

To get it to show up for only admins, I used this code in my Activate.sqf

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["INSERT_UID_HERE","INSERT_UID_HERE","INSERT_UID_HERE","INSERT_UID_HERE"]) then {
sleep 120;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
}

Also, i FINALLY got all the crash sites to show up thanks to BluePheonix's advice.

in the dayzesp.sqf, locate Line #73. It will look like this.

Code:
    helicrashes = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH1Wreck_DZ"],mapscanrad];

And add this line right after it:

Code:
    helicrashes1 = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH60Wreck_DZ"],mapscanrad];

Then scroll down to Line #146 (it will be line 146 AFTER you add the above code....It should look like this:

Code:
    {if  (!isnull _x) then {_ctrl drawIcon ["\ca\air2\data\ui\icon_uh1y_ca.paa", wmc, getPosASL _x, 30, 30, 0, "", 1];};} foreach helicrashes;

And add this line right under it:

Code:
    {if  (!isnull _x) then {_ctrl drawIcon ["\ca\air2\data\ui\icon_uh1y_ca.paa", wmc, getPosASL _x, 30, 30, 0, "", 1];};} foreach helicrashes1;

And Voila! That should display all crash sites on your map.

Mind you, the scroll wheel activation is a little buggy and doesn't always show up. BluePheonix is currently working on this/menu disappearing after you try to go Invis via admintool. So FYI, no one try to go invis

Hello, got it to work. However, I do not want "non admins" to have the scroll thing, as I have my own debug monitor.
How do I disable that? I think it's unproffessional to have a menu, that is useless for the players on my server.

Please help - Thanks in advance

Kash
doesnt show up when i install onto my server... none of my admins can use it i only get it once then i click and nothing happens

change the code in Activate.sqf to
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######","#######"]) then {
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anyway this can work with this anti-hax: http://opendayz.net/threads/1-7-6-1-new-antihack-script.8552/?
no

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey i did every thing right but when i press f6 nothing happens. Please help?
Hi Phoenix! I did everything what's in the readme file, changed the instance id, admin id, logged in the server as admin, but when I'm actually in the game I can't see the debug monitor, and when I press F5 nothing happens.
I upload my mission pbo, I would be thankful if you could take a look at it. I have a forum, and a lot of people are complaining about it doesn't work for them either.

Thanks for your time!
look through the last 2 pages of posts

Hello guys, and thanks for your quick feedback :)
- It seems to work now.
BUT.. There's always a but. Suddenly I have vehicles double spawning? Not related to my post above, but just in general after I started to implement this admin tool.

Any suggestions? My DB looks fine, I can't see any double spawns in there.

Thanks,
Kash

I did everything right as you said in instructions but its still not working. What should i do?

BluePhoenix, please help a brother out. Just did reset to my "default" mission.pbo to test if the vehicles double spawn there, and they do not.

So something's wrong with what i've done, or missed something I believe. Atleast, every vehicles spawn twice, and often on top of eachother which causes a lot of explosions around the map and no vehicles lol.

Help would be very kind of you sir.

Cheers,
Kash

kash if you are using dayz.st go to the map and click on spawns. then proceed to deleted one of every vehicle and then it show should another one where you just deleted it.Then you will only have one vehicle spawn on that spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back