DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with the dayz.st map no. It has something to do with this Admin tool, that adds my vehicles again somehow.

BluePhoenix, please help a brother out. Just did reset to my "default" mission.pbo to test if the vehicles double spawn there, and they do not.

So something's wrong with what i've done, or missed something I believe. Atleast, every vehicles spawn twice, and often on top of eachother which causes a lot of explosions around the map and no vehicles lol.

Help would be very kind of you sir.

Cheers,
Kash
Try that!
Code:
-- de-duplicate vehicle spawn points, clears all vehicle instances first, mark them at 99.9% chance of spawning so that we know which ones have been de-duped
CREATE temporary TABLE tmp_world_vehicle_dup1 LIKE world_vehicle;
insert  tmp_world_vehicle_dup1
        (id, worldspace)
select  id, worldspace
from    world_vehicle yt
where  exists
        (
        select  *
        from    world_vehicle yt2
        where  yt2.worldspace = yt.worldspace
                and yt2.id > yt.id
        );
-- remove vehicles spawned from the spawn point that is about to be removed
delete
from    instance_vehicle
where  world_vehicle_id in (select id from tmp_world_vehicle_dup1);
-- remove the duplicate spawn points
delete
from    world_vehicle
where  ID in (select id from tmp_world_vehicle_dup1);
update world_vehicle set chance = 0.999 where chance <> .999;

Hey BluePhoenix175, im sitting here with a gun in my mouth (figuratively, don't worry ;)), i have been struggling to make it work all day. Could you please help me install it? I really love your script, what it is supposed to do, but when i log in, i spawn in debug land without any gear or anything. I would really LOVE your help. I uploaded my mission.pbo for you, if you wanna help.

Thanks in advance! :)

-Nikolai.

EDIT: Removed the UID. Thanks for the help, Phoenix :)

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    402.6 KB · Views: 4
Merg - Thanks, but returns with no rows edited. Thank you for trying though. Have to look further into it tomorrow.

Hey BluePhoenix175, im sitting here with a gun in my mouth (figuratively, don't worry ;)), i have been struggling to make it work all day. Could you please help me install it? I really love your script, what it is supposed to do, but when i log in, i spawn in debug land without any gear or anything. I would really LOVE your help. I uploaded my mission.pbo for you, if you wanna help, and my UniqueID is 6238406.

Thanks in advance! :)

-Nikolai.
give this a try

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    511.9 KB · Views: 7
BluePhoenix have you found out what is wrong with my file?Here is the file after i fixed it as you said

Attachments

• mission.pbo
    172.1 KB · Views: 1
Hey BluePhoenix, it helped a bit with the mission file you sent me, but i still spawn in debug zone after a restart. The menus work in the debug zone though, but after i log out of the server and log in again, i spawn like i should, but then the menu doesn't work. Do you know what seems to be the problem? Is there a clientside file i need to edit?

Hey BluePhoenix, it helped a bit with the mission file you sent me, but i still spawn in debug zone after a restart. The menus work in the debug zone though, but after i log out of the server and log in again, i spawn like i should, but then the menu doesn't work. Do you know what seems to be the problem? Is there a clientside file i need to edit?

looking into it i will keep you updated

Correct and in the debug zone

what map are y'all installing this on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back