DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of geting the admin tool WITHOUT the debug
or mybe instructions what to delete to remove the debug

im having troubles with it so i want to remove it
and use the one from http://sponsored.dayz.st/wiki/index.php?title=Debug_Monitor
the easiest way to do what you want is to rename the file to playerstats.sqf and over wright the one in the debug folder then add this to the bottom of init.sqf
Code:
[] execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf";

@Fox
all you have to do now is add your player ID's to the appropriate files (instruction in readme)

Attachments

• dayz_2.chernarus.pbo
    282 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Fox
Still not working, I even tried reverting all the changes I made to customize it back to default along with it.
Any other ideas?
Thanks for your time.

I feel dumb, I hadn't realized you updated it to use the scroll wheel instead of hotkey binds. I've noticed that turning off the esp/tele completely breaks hotkeys... Any idea why this might be?

Hello dear Phoenix.
I have had a lot of complains from my dear "customers" on the server, that when there is a server restart, they mostly spawn a place like they've been yesterday or atleast several hours ago.

Heard of this before?

Thanks mate,
Kash
lol I get this without even having the admin tools installed

Hi BluePhoenix175
Thanks for all your time on this, its a great addon for the admins who can use it right...

I have tried and tried again to get the .pbo to work properly and i have had no luck.

If you can spare a minute out of your already stretched time to have a look for me that would be fantastic

Thanks
Starworlds
GB 69 BAMBIE SERVER

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    747.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi BluePhoenix175
Thanks for all your time on this, its a great addon for the admins who can use it right...

I have tried and tried again to get the .pbo to work properly and i have had no luck.

If you can spare a minute out of your already stretched time to have a look for me that would be fantastic

Thanks
Starworlds
GB 69 BAMBIE SERVER
set the correct instance ID in init.sqf

sorry for my silly response if it is, where can i find the instance id
init.sqf line 5
Code:
dayZ_instance = 2;
change the number to instance id of your server, you can find this number by downloading the "stock" pbo from your host and looking at the same line in that init.sqf

i have had 2 reports that it works but i am un able to verify them if you want to try it and let me know please do

Would someone be kind enough to test this on Taviana 2.0 to see if it works now?

I would but we switch to Chernarus to be able to run this script. Last time I checked it on Taviana 2.0 it worked, but no zombies or loot spawned.

Thanks!

i am not sure, but i think its in ur line 241/242, u can try it, if it not works, load ur backup scripts.txt again on the server. :)
I tried this and i'm still getting kicked for #230. I have no idea why it's still kicking for #230, but i'll try anything to try and fix it.

I tried this and i'm still getting kicked for #230. I have no idea why it's still kicking for #230, but i'll try anything to try and fix it.
we need a detailed report if we are to help you further
1 - what were you doing prior to the kick? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect)
2 - full list of mods you are currently running?
3 - map and dayz version?
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools?
5 - are you the only one experiencing this kick, just admins, or all players?
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly?

we need a detailed report if we are to help you further
1 - what were you doing prior to the kick? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect)
2 - full list of mods you are currently running?
3 - map and dayz version?
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools?
5 - are you the only one experiencing this kick, just admins, or all players?
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly?

1.I logged in as admin to the server, and used the mouse wheel tools menu and that's when it kicked me for #230
2.The only mods i am running is just DayZ chernarus
3.Map is chernarus 1.7.6.1
4.running the latest release of the tools
5.so far just me as the admin getting the kick
6.i am 99% sure the admin tools is correctly installed

I can upload my scripts.txt and mission pbo again if needed.

1.I logged in as admin to the server, and used the mouse wheel tools menu and that's when it kicked me for #230
2.The only mods i am running is just DayZ chernarus
3.Map is chernarus 1.7.6.1
4.running the latest release of the tools
5.so far just me as the admin getting the kick
6.i am 99% sure the admin tools is correctly installed

I can upload my scripts.txt and mission pbo again if needed.
try using the menu with out logging in as admin

This might have been asked already, but is there a way to install this without the dual admin debug monitor? I already have a custom monitor running on my server that I don't want to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back