DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just tested it again on Taviana 2.0 and there are no zombies spawning or loot. Interestingly though loot does spawn at helicopter crash sites.

Perhaps one of the people that told BluePheonix they were able to get AdminTools working on Taviana would like to share their secret?

So UPDATE ! Got TSW and your Tool and our overall 440 Vehicles working !
Just recognized that i dont have to overwrite the old code in init.sqf -just put the admin tools code under the old code and worx !

THX !

btw how do i tp with this tool ?i see the option its marking some things on map and then?? :.(

BluePhoenix175, your tools works like a charm, THANK you :)

Is there any possible way to add a tool that allows the admins to remove things, like weapon boxes?
Cheers.

So UPDATE ! Got TSW and your Tool and our overall 440 Vehicles working !
Just recognized that i dont have to overwrite the old code in init.sqf -just put the admin tools code under the old code and worx !

THX !

btw how do i tp with this tool ?i see the option its marking some things on map and then?? :.(
im stuck when i tp
open map, let ALT + click after TP press W + space
BluePhoenix175, your tools works like a charm, THANK you :)

Is there any possible way to add a tool that allows the admins to remove things, like weapon boxes?
Cheers.
working on a scrip that will delete the deploy-able(tents, wire..ect) at the cursor from the map and DB

hey blue, getting consistent glitches: not first time its kinda happened like this. ill attach that killer log tho. had to change file type to txt for some reason.

8:33:08 "STARTING LOGIN: ["(this was correct uid)",B 1-1-A:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE]"
8:33:08 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "(this was correct uid)" PreCorpse"
8:33:08 "LOGIN LOADED: B 1-1-A:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE Type: Survivor1_DZ"
8:33:09 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: B 1-1-B:1 (PreCorpse) REMOTE Type: Survivor2_DZ"

logged in to test, God Mode, Esp Mode, Teleport, Teleport, Teleport, Kill Dog, Esc to Lobby, Back in to debug world where i cant move, or see myself, or change views. spinning mouse wheel says cancel action. thats it.

9:10:29 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse (this was correct uid) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:10:29 Client: Remote object 3:890 not found

9:11:44 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse (this was correct uid) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1010 not found
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1011 not found
9:11:44 Client: Remote object 2:1012 not found

9:14:08 "DISCONNECT: PreCorpse ((this was correct uid)) Object: <NULL-object>, _characterID: <null>"
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1088 not found
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1089 not found
9:14:08 Client: Remote object 2:1090 not found

Attachments

• arma2oaserver.txt
    491.7 KB · Views: 1
@Bluephoenix175 The tool is amazing thanks for the hard work you've put into this script. Well done :)

-Btw how do i use the weapon kits, when i select the weapon i want nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?
Also it does the same with the Ghille suit.

-Are you going to add the ability to spawn vehicles in front of you etc?
and add a Bandit skin?

And again, great work.
Thanks
Liam.

@Bluephoenix175 The tool is amazing thanks for the hard work you've put into this script. Well done :)

-Btw how do i use the weapon kits, when i select the weapon i want nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?
Also it does the same with the Ghille suit.

-Are you going to add the ability to spawn vehicles in front of you etc?

And again, great work.
Thanks
Liam.
Hey,
Could you send me your PBO so I can try and get this to work on Taviana.
Thanks>

The weapon menu works fine on mine, so maybe something wrong in your installation?
I have just uninstalled mine, due to unhappy players - after every restart, players was automatically rolled back around 24 hours :0

Apart from that, it's a great great tool indeed, and good luck to all of you, to catch some hackers quicker.

Kash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back