DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gaming community i work for employes a technique we call "baiting" on our PvE serer, the admins turn on godmode and give them selves really good gear then play dumb noob on the coast baiting PvP'ers to shoot at them. we would rather have rule breakers try and kill the admins then our players. thus the weapon kits make it easy to get good gear to bait the players with. i see the box as a malicious script that has no use to admins. if you see a use for it i invite you to share it if i feel that it is beneficial to the admins that use these tools then i will add it

I personaly use the box when i run events on my server.. insted of going throught the datebase and altering the loot on the event cars and having to restart the server. or having to log in and out giving my self the stuff to fill up a ural ect..

Gotcha is not a thing you install on your server. It's a 3rd party program, that runs on your machine.
Join your server with the admin tool, open gotcha - does it work? Simple as that :p

i have a question

Can anyone implement this nuke script into the admintools as a option.

eg. like the esp tele you pick a point on the map and it sets off the nuke.

I would also like to reduce the amount of damage of the nuke so instead of killing off the map and everyone in it to just create radiation hotspots for people to avoid driving them to use more of the map.

script
http://opendayz.net/threads/nuke-script-for-arma-ii-clan-mission.9107/#post-32028
Why would an admin need to nuke their server? Just earlier and quoted from above, "to keep the server a safe friendly environment" a nuke would ruin this purpose.

nukes lmao magic box lmao even more come on people this is a ADMIN TOOL not a hack script why wud u ever need a magic box or even a nuke? u wonna play with silly things like that play arma 2 itself not dayz!!!!!

there is no arguement here for a nuke get ova it its not gonna happen m8! u want a nuke got download sum hackz and get ur key stolen !!!

Im trying to add more RP to the server where the goverment has dropped a nuke to try and stop the spread of the zeds. Now you have to survive..

So it isnt far fetched and im not trying to nuke electro like some little hacker!

Im trying to add more RP to the server where the goverment has dropped a nuke to try and stop the spread of the zeds. Now you have to survive..

So it isnt far fetched and im not trying to nuke electro like some little hacker!
i get what you mean m8 but this is a admin tool not a mission editing tool!!!! you will not find what u are looking for here!

Also why would admins have access to switch kit loadouts and repair vehicles on the fly. Thats just as bad!
Read the above posts.
the gaming community i work for employes a technique we call "baiting" on our PvE serer, the admins turn on godmode and give them selves really good gear then play dumb noob on the coast baiting PvP'ers to shoot at them. we would rather have rule breakers try and kill the admins then our players. thus the weapon kits make it easy to get good gear to bait the players with.

Hi !
BluePhoenix175 may u could help me out ! ?

if i try to load the map with this init.sqf all vehilces spawning but they spawn twice, triple, fourfold ... on every restart

if a add only your code no vehicles spawning in !

if i add the standard mission.pbo vehicles spawning but your tool wont work !

if i'm trying to load the vehicle.sqf nothing happens so ,i really like your tool and wanna keep it ,may i have a solution...

Would be very nice if u could help me out again !

cheers fox

Attachments

• init.sqf
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi !
BluePhoenix175 may u could help me out ! ?

if i try to load the map with this init.sqf all vehilces spawning but they spawn twice, triple, fourfold ... on every restart

if a add only your code no vehicles spawning in !

if i add the standard mission.pbo vehicles spawning but your tool wont work !

if i'm trying to load the vehicle.sqf nothing happens so ,i really like your tool and wanna keep it ,may i have a solution...

Would be very nice if u could help me out again !

cheers fox
you have incorrectly installed not only my tools but gcam. i suggest that you download your default mission pbo and start over. i would install it for you but i am really busy.

Reactions: Fox
i dont use gcam its build in the DayZ CC mission.pbo

thanks for your reply ,im testing new options tomorrow !

Hi There i installed everything but all thats in my Tools Option is Toggle Debug
and nothing else is there?
PLEASE PLEASE Help me out bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back