DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Guys.

I'm sort of new to the hole adding scripts and things to servers.

I have a Vilayer server. I have noticed most of these PBO files don't exist on the Vilayer servers or if they do they are allready extracted. none of the file directorys link up to the file directorys on the Server.

If someone could take 5 mins out of their busy day to help me I would be greatful.

Skype automaticmb
Steam matt6950

other Vilayer server hosters help would help more but I am willing to take help form anyone who if offering it.

I'm off for the night now.

...I have a Vilayer server. I have noticed most of these PBO files don't exist on the Vilayer servers or if they do they are allready extracted. none of the file directorys link up to the file directorys on the Server..

I actually let something like this confuse me for quite a while, I was over thinking it and you may be doing the same. I use DayZ CC and when I looked into my folders for the first time I couldn't find the Mission.pbo for the instance I was running.

In your mpmissions or missions folder you will either have pre-extracted pbo's (the folders you're talking about) or you will see a .pbo file to be unpacked. At very first glance its hard to get a good indication that you are in fact looking at your extracted .pbo

the dead giveaway will be these files:
Init.sqf
Description.ext
Mission.sqm

You can also create folders in here such as \addons\ or whatever custom folders you need.. these folders are Initialized by the, you guessed it, init.sqf and most addons will require one or more folders here.. repacking the .pbo after changes are made may be unnecessary if you waltz right in and find all of this unpacked already.

There are also addons folders inside of @lingor @ chernarus etc.. these are all entirely separate from what you're talking about here.

Hope that helps man

Hi, fylthi.

Yes that helps alot so I would go into my allready extracted mission PBO file directory select the map I am using create another folder inside that extracted mission PBO called addons move the two folders admintools and debug into the addons folder and then moddify the init file inside the PBO? and edit the file inside the debug so it has my player id?

Thanks for the help.

Update:
- Good news: taviana(and similar maps) spawn bug has been fixed (thanks to fylthi), added No debug version to github, added section in AdminToolsMain.sqf for user made weapon kits (full Tutorial coming soon).

- Bad news: spent 8hrs trying to get vehicle spawning, punishments via menu, and teleport player to admin working with no success. im not giving up just keeping all of you updated on my progress

thanks for the effort.

unfortunately, I cannot get zombies or loot to spawn, in taviana 2.0 even using the No debug Version, and make the recommended change to the init.sqf (basically deleted line playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";)

btw everything else still works. I have attached my mission.pbo

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    151.9 KB · Views: 5
open scripts.txt
locate
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"cargod.sqf"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;"" !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"
change to
Code:
1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"cargod.sqf"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;"" !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"
save scripts.txt
upload saved scripts.txt to server
start server
play DayZ
I wouldnt recommend script restrictions to be changed from 5( kick and log) to 1(just log), instead just provide the proper exceptions, for setfuel and repair u need to put exceptions for setfuel !"looknrepair.sqf" AND !"RepaitIT" compile line since it is no longer under the .sqf file block it will still kick u for setDammage restriction. Scripts.txt provided here will work for minimal battleye scripts.txt and most important restrictions are changed to "no kick just log the entry" which allows anyone to get away with using most common hacking scripts

thanks for the effort.

unfortunately, I cannot get zombies or loot to spawn, in taviana 2.0 even using the No debug Version, and make the recommended change to the init.sqf (basically deleted line playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";)

btw everything else still works. I have attached my mission.pbo
try reinstalling using a fresh mission.pbo.
I wouldnt recommend script restrictions to be changed from 5( kick and log) to 1(just log), instead just provide the proper exceptions, for setfuel and repair u need to put exceptions for setfuel !"looknrepair.sqf" AND !"RepaitIT" compile line since it is no longer under the .sqf file block it will still kick u for setDammage restriction. Scripts.txt provided here will work for minimal battleye scripts.txt and most important restrictions are changed to "no kick just log the entry" which allows anyone to get away with using most common hacking scripts
changing the 5 to a 1 for refuel will only allow hackers to refuel which is what hes trying to do in the first place. yes there is probably a more elegant way to add a exception to setfuel but i don't know it

changing the 5 to a 1 for refuel will only allow hackers to refuel which is what hes trying to do in the first place. yes there is probably a more elegant way to add a exception to setfuel but i don't know it
If u want I can attach the current working scripts.txt that doesnt require changing 5s to 1s

Hi, fylthi.

Yes that helps alot so I would go into my allready extracted mission PBO file directory select the map I am using create another folder inside that extracted mission PBO called addons move the two folders admintools and debug into the addons folder and then moddify the init file inside the PBO? and edit the file inside the debug so it has my player id?

Thanks for the help.
one small thing .. addons is just a name and u will be able to put any folder with any name in its place just make sure ur init has the right stuff .. so for admintools put that where i said to have addons :)

What this mod does
this mod adds a scroll menu activated command menu, and UrbanSkaters dual admin debug monitor
tools in the menu are
ESP / teleport
God Mode
Vehicle God Mode
Fix Buildings​
Spectate Player​
Heal nearby players
Look-n-repair
6 skin options including invisible skin
17 weapon kits
and zombie shield

Installing
installs inside your mission.pbo, instructions are in README.me​
Comaptibly
this is a beta release.
if you get the tools to work on a map i have not added here please let me know so i can add it​
tested on server running DayZ chernarus version 1.7.6.1
Tested on server running Taviana 2.0, thanks fylthi
Download
By downloading this mod you agree to the terms of use​
Battleye tested
i will be periodically adding more tools
2mg391s.jpg
what would you like to see added (if any)​
1. different levels of admin menu (mod menu, admin menu, super admin menu)​
2. more tools, (what tools?)​
3. easier install process
4. different in game execution (hot-key)
5. Battleye compatibility (added)​
Bug Report Format
1 - what were you doing prior to the bug? (what tools did you have active did you login as admin...ect)
2 - full list of mods you are currently running?(rmod, AI, towing, lift,...etc)
3 - map and dayz version?
4 - are you running the latest release of the admin tools?
5 - are you the only one experiencing this bug, just admins, or all players?
6 - have you verified that you have installed the tools and all other mods correctly?

Terms Of Use
what you can do
- modify the code for private use​
- share unchanged code as long as credit is given​
-​
What you can NOT do
-modify the code for public use​
-share modified code​
- receive any form of compensation related to these tools or the code​
-​
Hi i really want this butt where to i put the code ? like the script restrictions and stuff ? please help thanks also how to i put them in exactly ? thanks for your time please have a nice dayz ! :p

hi i was wondering where do i put the code ? like the script restrictions and stuff that are at the bottom of the instructions ? i have followed all of the instructions but i need to know where do i put the code in my server ? thnaks

Hey, ok so I'm pretty sure I installed it all correctly, but I'm still getting kicked by battleye for script restriction #148. I changed my scripts around several times, but I can't seem to get them correct. Any help?

Hey guys,

Whenever I try activating the esp teleport, it gives me a Battleeye script restriction #21 and kicks me off, any help with this? I even tried just going to left alt click in the map and it gave me same restriction.

Thanks in advance!

i have edited a fresh mission.pbo, and still everything is working (apart from the Debug of course) but still no zombie or loot spawns. (taviana 2.0 Dayz.st) has anyone got this working on taviana 2.0 ? or is it something like zombies/loot don't spawn near admin-tool users?

fresh edited mission.pbo attached could someone take a look?

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    151.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys,

Whenever I try activating the esp teleport, it gives me a Battleeye script restriction #21 and kicks me off, any help with this? I even tried just going to left alt click in the map and it gave me same restriction.

Thanks in advance!

upload your scripts.txt and i will take a look

How do you access the tools in-game? I'm pretty sure I've set this script up correctly, but I cannot confirm it working since I don't see a way to access it in game. Additionally, I would like to confirm if the admins on the list are limited to 2 (hence the if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) showing only 2) or if that is just the format for adding admins, which could explain a portion of the problem. I have 4 admins that need to be on that list since they are covering multiple times of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back