DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you please post a step by step video of how to install this.
I can change the text in the init.sqf etc but have no idea where all the other files go.
i'm really new at this and woud be very grateful.

thx

Was randomly wandering around the map, for the choppers off map borders. I felt like I was done.. Suddenly I see a chopper on the map, that wasn't there before.. Another hacker caught using this tool, so thanks for that :) Spectated the player, and look what I found ;) (Took the as50 TWS - yes, to destroy the chopper)
zlIJy4d.jpg

when i use teleport i get teleported back and forth from where i teleported to to where i was before....any idea on how to fix this? And i love the admin tools they have helped me catch many hackers:) thanks.

I had the same problem a while back have you tried changing in your init.sqf

_playerMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
to
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

BluePhoenix175, i love your tool. I just have this question:

In the AdminToolsMain.sqf, in the bottom, can i add another "if ((getPlayerUID player) in [", and then add the UID's of my moderators, and then just give them access to a FEW of the tools, so they dont have access to all of it?

Cheers, Nikolai.

BluePhoenix, is there a way to hide the tool menu for players not on the list?
And is it possible to add some new lines to the AdminTools.sqf, so maybe moderators can use it, just with fewer powers?

Cheers.

BluePhoenix, is there a way to hide the tool menu for players not on the list?
And is it possible to add some new lines to the AdminTools.sqf, so maybe moderators can use it, just with fewer powers?

Cheers.
BluePhoenix's new Activate.sqf should only show the tools menu to people on the list.
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["####","####"]) then {
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

I already asked him about different levels for it too and came up with my own way ( I'm ashamed at my over complicated workaround while waiting for his response) then he replied with this:
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######"]) then { //all admin id's here
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######"]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["########"]) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["########"]) then { // super admins
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
};

Whenever I change the dayZ_instance to 2, it breaks my server and everyone who tries to join get's stuck on 'Something went wrong disconnect and try again'. I really want this to work, any ideas?

Maybe it was asked before but to read 47 pages is a bit to much ;)
So does someone know how i can abort spectating a player ? The only way i know is back to lobby ...

BluePhoenix's new Activate.sqf should only show the tools menu to people on the list.
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["####","####"]) then {
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

I already asked him about different levels for it too and came up with my own way ( I'm ashamed at my over complicated workaround while waiting for his response) then he replied with this:
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######"]) then { //all admin id's here
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#######"]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["########"]) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
        adminmenu =
        [

];};
};

Hey, thanks for your response.

Could you explain a little bit further how it would work? Do i write it like this? Should i just paste all the code from the AdminToolsMain.sqf in where i wrote <all the admintools code here> for superadmins, and then just a bit less for lower ranked admins?
Code:
        adminmenu =
        [
        <all the admintools code here>

];};

Would it be possible to spawn vehicles? We run a ton of server events and convoys and it would be great to spawn in a bunch of SUV's or Humvee's to roll around in for the convoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back