DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it keeps deleting vehicles use this. But be warned it will allow hacker to spawn vehicles using their own script. It is mainly up to you.

Code:
       "//Check for hackers" \n
       " //{" \n
       "  //if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
       "//diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "  //(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "  //_x setDamage 1;" \n
       " //};" \n
       " //} forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n

If it keeps deleting vehicles use this. But be warned it will allow hacker to spawn vehicles using their own script. It is mainly up to you.

Code:
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " //{" \n
      "  //if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "//diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "  //(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "  //_x setDamage 1;" \n
      " //};" \n
      " //} forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n

I wtb a DISLIKE button!

:-=) Let them figure out to adjust that one line in server_cleanup.fsm ... god dammit why are people so lazy and don't spend a minimal effort to try to understand what they are doing.

cheers mate, Sarge
Ugh I feel so blind, why can't I find this!? Maybe it might be the 3 hours of sleep in the past 60 hours. Anyways you are right, they should learn to at least read and follow instructions.

I changed the one line in the servercleanup.fsm as per the instructions and still they get deleted:)

trying the above now :)

cheers

robbie

That doesnt work for me itsyuka. Appreciate your effort BTW :)

i am using accelerated time BTW could that cause problems?..maybe ill test without it.

thx

robbie

That doesnt work for me itsyuka. Appreciate your effort BTW :)

i am using accelerated time BTW could that cause problems?..maybe ill test without it.

thx

robbie

Maybe try to be a bit more specific:

What is the message in your rpt when the vehicle gets deleted ? Is it "killing a hacker" or something else ?

There are 2 different ways that Dayz deletes vehicles - one is via the cleanup, another is when players get close to that vehicle. I think the second might be your issue ... Lest see your rpt log entries.

I have a problem. Yes, I have sarges AI, so I know I shouldnt have this problem, but I do. I could use some help. Whenever I spawn a vehicle from the list, it works and spawns fine.... for the first 5 - 30 seconds. After that, it just vanishes. Any ideas as to why?

After looking at my RPT log, this is what I am getting, no matter what vehicle I spawn. This example is a T-90 Tank:

14:12:30 "Deleting object T90 with invalid ID at pos [6503.9,2799.83,-0.0576143]"

I have a problem. Yes, I have sarges AI, so I know I shouldnt have this problem, but I do. I could use some help. Whenever I spawn a vehicle from the list, it works and spawns fine.... for the first 5 - 30 seconds. After that, it just vanishes. Any ideas as to why?
we are aware of this bug and working to fix it

we are aware of this bug and working to fix it

I looked at my RPT log, this is what it says (T-90 tank is used as an example)

14:12:30 "Deleting object T90 with invalid ID at pos [6503.9,2799.83,-0.0576143]"

This happens no matter what vehicle I spawn in.

Also, have you thought about adding kill scripts so if a hacker decides to come on and kill everyone, we can give him a little payback?

HI this pops up in RPT

15:29:07 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:306:"698":[["motor",0.032],["munice",1]]:0.00393701:""
15:29:10 Server: Object 8:828 not found (message 94)
15:29:11 "Deleting object AH6X_DZ with invalid ID at pos [12970.9,3722.18,0.0232697]"
15:29:11 "Deleting object AH6X_DZ with invalid ID at pos [12970.9,3722.18,0.0232697]"
15:29:11 Server: Object 8:826 not found (message 132)

Many thanks for all your help guys Its much appreciated :)

Robbie

HI this pops up in RPT

15:29:07 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:306:"698":[["motor",0.032],["munice",1]]:0.00393701:""
15:29:10 Server: Object 8:828 not found (message 94)
15:29:11 Server: Object 8:826 not found (message 132)

Many thanks for all your help guys Its much appreciated :)

Robbie
I looked at my RPT log, this is what it says (T-90 tank is used as an example)

This happens no matter what vehicle I spawn in.

Also, have you thought about adding kill scripts so if a hacker decides to come on and kill everyone, we can give him a little payback?

Something in the the Hiveext is denying its existence because its not seeing it in the database. Something in the hive would probably have to be rewritten to fix this. Its simple people.... Add more vehicles to your server and use the teleport feature he already gave you to pick the vehicle you want to use... for god sake your an admin. Hide one WAY off the map so only you can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back