DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still getting (battleye: Script Restriction #43) kick. i did use the scripts also provided. I am runing taviana Server.

If you are not getting an average of 10 players each hour, just turn all of your battleeye restrictions to "1" instead of "5" and keep a close eye on your players. This way it will log anything that happens but it wont kick you for doing it.

Blue, thats the other cleanup problem. There are 2 ways to workaround this.

a) you add the vehicle to the dayz_serverObjectMonitor array
b) in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this:

Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then {
        _object_position = getPosATL _object;
        diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

and change to

Code:
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {
        diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};
Untested, but should work.

Sarge

b) in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this:

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

and change to

Code:
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Sarge
i will try it thanks sarge

Something in the the Hiveext is denying its existence because its not seeing it in the database. Something in the hive would probably have to be rewritten to fix this. Its simple people.... Add more vehicles to your server and use the teleport feature he already gave you to pick the vehicle you want to use... for god sake your an admin. Hide one WAY off the map so only you can use it.

Yeah, I wish I knew if I had access to that file. Honestly, I don't think I do. I am with DayZ.ST. Besides, if I was able to do this, how would I do it? I can get vehicles such as A-10's, ospreys, and other Rmod vehicles on my server, but if I attempt to spawn those same vehicles with this code, the same thing happens. It just gets deleted.

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

and change to

Code:
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Sarge

Attempting method B now, will post if it works.

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

and change to

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Sarge

Sarge, your a life saver. Option B worked perfectly. OP, you should update this in the main post.

working !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but when i get in a vehicle its exploding and i'm dead !

btw sarge meant the dayz_server.pbo

rpt.log says :
21:03:30 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
21:04:28 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
21:04:28 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
21:05:03 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Pilot_MTP/
21:05:23 "DEBUG FPS: 50.1567"
21:05:52 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 94)
21:07:21 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Wuest3nFuchs B 1-1-B:1 (Wuest3nFuchs) REMOTE IN ATV_US_EP1"
21:07:21 Client: Object 3:62 (type Type_70) not found.
21:07:21 Client: Object 3:62 (type Type_69) not found.
21:07:21 Client: Object 3:62 (type Type_70) not found.
21:07:23 "DEBUG FPS: 50.4732"
21:07:33 "PLAYER: DISCONNECT: Wuest3nFuchs (83401862) Object: 1d398080# 1056208: man_survivor.p3d REMOTE, Character ID: 267"
21:07:

so i have to do something in the cleanup again :(

1. I am not too young him my old one they do not know them do not know whether I the right one has bragged.
2. I have it after made and it has not functioned so I ask for a video Tutorial

1. I am not too young him my old one they do not know them do not know whether I the right one has bragged.
2. I have it after made and it has not functioned so I ask for a video Tutorial

My apologies. After reading your last reply, it would seem english is not your first language, so I can understand why you are having troubles with installing it. I will make a video on how to install it if Blue does not.

If you are not getting an average of 10 players each hour, just turn all of your battleeye restrictions to "1" instead of "5" and keep a close eye on your players. This way it will log anything that happens but it wont kick you for doing it.
How would I go about changing the restrictions? Where is the text located?

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

and change to

Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

Sarge

The code works but on my server it was preventing all vehicles from updating location and gear to db once added. Everyone was stuck in an endless loop until i restored previous objectupdate.sqf . This includes vehicles naturally spawned by dayz. I don't care if the vehicles i spawn in stay or update. i would actually like to delete them when i get out/reach my location so no one would find it and be sad when it goes away on restart.

arma2: 103419
dayz: 1.7.6.1
using dayz.st server
admintools version chernarus with debug

The code works but it prevents vehicles from updating location and gear to db once added. Everyone is stuck in an endless loop.

arma2: 103419
dayz: 1.7.6.1
using dayz.st server
admintools version chernarus with debug
It does that anyways, it won't be added to the database.

Got a bit of a problem with trying to get it to work o_O. I did everything as stated in the Readme and after pressing every single key in an effort to find out what activates it, i get nothing appear in the scroll menu. After searching through the posts i find that its hardcoded to F5 & F6, yet to still no avail. Im using the right "ID" as it says in here but yeah, nothing. I also logged in as admin to.

If its possible, can someone who has it working look over my mission.pbo and see if theres something ive missed?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dfla01

Ok, heres an update. I only have "Tools Menu" on my screen. When i press it, nothing comes up on the screen at all, non of the normal scroll menu options either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back