DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am running a dayz.st server Taviana and have self bloodbag/strip vehicles/sarge ai/refuel/and admin tools (debug version),and everything is working proper ...vehics spawn and stay debug monitors work for admin and players...thank you verry much for this awesome tool...all that was needed was to read the forum here and all the answers needed to make it work are here!

It does that anyways, it won't be added to the database.

all vehicles including natural spawned by dayz will not stay where you put them if you use that code. i can move my legit spawned heli from spot A to spot B and when server restarts heli will be back in spot A.

While my server is joinable and I am able to use all of my other scripts, for some reason I am unable to get this one to work. When I use the scroll wheel to try and show the admin tools, nothing shows up. I am pretty sure that I have put in my PUID (not my EUID) in all of the correct places, and I think that it might be something like conflicting code. I scanned up and down for typos, but maybe I missed something there.Hopefully one of you will be able to figure out what I have missed or done wrong. I have provided a link to my Dropbox as I cannot seem to attach a file here. :(

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2470763/day_mission.pbo

While my server is joinable and I am able to use all of my other scripts, for some reason I am unable to get this one to work. When I use the scroll wheel to try and show the admin tools, nothing shows up. I am pretty sure that I have put in my PUID (not my EUID) in all of the correct places, and I think that it might be something like conflicting code. I scanned up and down for typos, but maybe I missed something there.Hopefully one of you will be able to figure out what I have missed or done wrong. I have provided a link to my Dropbox as I cannot seem to attach a file here. :(

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2470763/day_mission.pbo
You put the same UID in all of the places, just keep it in //all admins which is pre-auth and //super admins which is last auth for super admins. so basically...

Allowed Admins = 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444
Mods = 1111
Admins = 2222, 3333
Super Admins = 4444

Still having the same problem. I removed the two for mods and admins, and left the allowed admins and super admins as well as the entry in Eexecute.sqf. I also double-checked my PUID with my ID in the database and in-game, and they are both the same as what I have entered elsewhere. Any more suggestions?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2470763/dayz_mission (edit).pbo
Interesting, I'll have BluePhoenix to take a look, I am heading to bed right now and can't help.

And you couldn't do that with just being invisible or even simply spectating the people in question? Or just looking at battle eye logs. What about those 5 players who you say weren't hacking that you teleported to and killed? To them it just looks like they were killed by a hacker.

I didnt just randomly teleport around, i saw that they were gathered around a hackerbox, and thought it would be easier, to just kill them instead of banning them, or stripping their inventory of the hacked gear. This tool has great uses.

I didnt just randomly teleport around, i saw that they were gathered around a hackerbox, and thought it would be easier, to just kill them instead of banning them, or stripping their inventory of the hacked gear. This tool has great uses.
Very nice, I will be coding some part of the script to add stripping people (as in striping gear) and I remember Phoenix is adding the possibility to delete objects (hacker boxes, vehicles, bodies).

Ok, so we are running a DayZ Control Center server and have followed the instructions. We can see the Tools Menu when we scroll through our options but when selected nothing comes up. We also have BattlEye running and Gotcha Anti-Hack. Neither of them is kicking us but we cannot get the menu to open.

We put the UIds in the activation list and took out the correct # signs.

Are we missing something?

How do I access this file? Where do I locate it at?
That's for us to work on, you don't have to worry about it.

Again, still the same problem. I removed the hashes and only left my PUID in quotes where applicable.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2470763/dayz_mission (edit 2).pbo
Check your Inbox (PM's).

Ok, so we are running a DayZ Control Center server and have followed the instructions. We can see the Tools Menu when we scroll through our options but when selected nothing comes up. We also have BattlEye running and Gotcha Anti-Hack. Neither of them is kicking us but we cannot get the menu to open.

We put the UIds in the activation list and took out the correct # signs.

Are we missing something?

Check your PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back