DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that same problem maninthebox, I go in to the game, I click tools menu, nothing happens, 1min tools menu pops up again, I click it nothing happens, I hope we can figure this out. I entered my player id in to the ####s and I get the menu, it just won't open...

Same here... my post is the #1213
Ah, I figured it out.. just had to add the GUID's to super admin as well as the regular places and take out the ### in mod/admin or whatever they are called.

Also, I hope I don't have the problem with regular vehicles being moved to their spawn positions.

I know that the spawned in vehicles using this script disappear after a restart which is fine.

EDIT: I can confirm now that ALL vehicles go back to their spawn points. This is a HIGH priority issue that needs to be fixed, but I also thank Blue for all his work and appreciate it, hope this can be fixed.

You said you had to add your GUID to super admin, what do you mean by that? If you could please come to my TS Server, ts88.light-speed.com:7120 - Thanks

Hey, I have a bug report and a suggestion, firstly with the suggestion maybe add a previous page command on like the vehicles page and weapons page? The bug is the Heal command, whenever I heal myself when I relog im back to how I was before when I was injured. Great set of tools though :)

the tools move to previous page/menu when i right click the menu. i did not add any thing

Anyways, I don't know why everyone gets the problem with vehicles resetting after restart. I never get this issue, then again I worked on the script more than the last person. I will need a volunteer to test my Mission.pbo and Server.pbo (dayz.st for Chernarus). Just message me and I can let you test it.

Anyways, I don't know why everyone gets the problem with vehicles resetting after restart. I never get this issue, then again I worked on the script more than the last person. I will need a volunteer to test my Mission.pbo and Server.pbo (dayz.st for Chernarus). Just message me and I can let you test it.

It never happened until after I installed the new version. I'm not sure why it's doing it...

Well I just tested out my script multiple times and vehicles stayed after restart (not spawned in by the tool). Very interesting but if anyone wants to test out the custom script I use just throw me a PM and tell me the results so I can throw it into the next update! Thank you for being patient with us.

Am I suposse to still be using this? or was it updated to something else?

Code:
in dayz_server.pbo\compile\server_updateObject.sqf find

//if (!_parachuteWest) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then {
_object_position = getPosATL _object;
diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
typeOf _object,
_object_position select 0,
_object_position select 1,
_object_position select 2]);
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };

and change it to

//if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then //{
// _object_position = getPosATL _object;
// diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
// typeOf _object, // _object_position select 0,
// _object_position select 1,
// _object_position select 2]);
// _isNotOk = true;
//};
//};

//if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };

Am I suposse to still be using this? or was it updated to something else?

Code:
in dayz_server.pbo\compile\server_updateObject.sqf find

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then {
diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
typeOf _object,
_object_position select 0,
_object_position select 1,
_object_position select 2]);
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };

and change it to

//if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then //{
// _object_position = getPosATL _object;
// diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
// typeOf _object, // _object_position select 0,
// _object_position select 1,
// _object_position select 2]);
// _isNotOk = true;
//};
//};

//if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };
Should be
Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {
        diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};
If you get an error change it to "Sarge"

Reactions: Fox
Should be
Code:
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {
        diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2];
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};
So that is the new way of doing it? does the way I have it now have some sort of issue?

Ah, I figured it out.. just had to add the GUID's to super admin as well as the regular places and take out the ### in mod/admin or whatever they are called.

Also, I hope I don't have the problem with regular vehicles being moved to their spawn positions.

I know that the spawned in vehicles using this script disappear after a restart which is fine.

EDIT: I can confirm now that ALL vehicles go back to their spawn points. This is a HIGH priority issue that needs to be fixed, but I also thank Blue for all his work and appreciate it, hope this can be fixed.

keep trying but it doesn't work... tried with GUID and ID

I'm running dayzcc

Should be
Code:
        _isNotOk = true;
    };
};

You should switch it to "Sarge" in any case. The double quotes will fail, and you will see the issue that some ppl reported here with normal vehicles not saving their position.

I've been running the admin tools on our namalsk and lingor servers works pretty much like it should and we are quite happy ;)

however there is an annoying bug, whenever we change clothes (not with the admin tools, but ingame via the inventory), e.g. we find a ghillie suite at a crashsite etc, the tools menu doesnt show up anymore, we have to relog to get it back. doing that is so freakin annoying :D

Can you guys help me to fix that? It happens on both lingor and namalsk.

the only other script that is running is "self bloodbag" by krixes.

I've been running the admin tools on our namalsk and lingor servers works pretty much like it should and we are quite happy ;)

however there is an annoying bug, whenever we change clothes (not with the admin tools, but ingame via the inventory), e.g. we find a ghillie suite at a crashsite etc, the tools menu doesnt show up anymore, we have to relog to get it back. doing that is so freakin annoying :D

Can you guys help me to fix that? It happens on both lingor and namalsk.

the only other script that is running is "self bloodbag" by krixes.

Same happens for me in chernarus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back