DayZ Bliss - Spawn more heli crashes 1.7.6.1

Regenwurm97

Hey there,

I just wanted to ask you HOW to change the actual amount of heli crash sites spawning during the server is running. I already searched a bit around but unfortunately only found outdated posts by now.
There are two things I wanna change:

The amount of heli crashes beeing created (min/max) & HOW to set the chance of spawning a heli crash site at a spawn

So first thigs first...I searched for the "CRASHSPAWNER" entrys in my server logs and found some there:

This entry appeared after a server restart:

Code:
17:46:00 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
17:46:00 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at 2661"

I found another chunk of code on the next day...

Code:
16:28:48 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'HeliCrash' NOW! (2406.6) at: [5533.91,11169.8]"
16:28:48 UH1Wreck_DZ: MainTurret - unknown animation source MainTurret
16:28:48 UH1Wreck_DZ: MainGun - unknown animation source mainGun
16:28:48 UH1Wreck_DZ: Gatling - unknown animation source Gatling
16:28:48 "CRASHSPAWNER: Loot spawn at 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'HeliCrash'"
16:28:48 "CRASHSPAWNER: Loot spawn at 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'HeliCrash'"
16:28:48 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at 5623.72"

As I was trying to edit the loot tables, I also found another script inside the server_monitor.sql which appears to be an option for editing the spawn chance (I guess?)

Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 80.00, 'center', 4000, true, true] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

I think this option could be the right for increasing the amount of heli crashes but I'm not really sure...
Hope you can help me out ;)

This question has been answered quite a few times but i'll do it once more... To change how often the server spawns a crash you need to change the (50 * 60) value. The default here will give one a chance to spawn every 50 minutes. The value after that (15 * 60) will be added to the frequency. The value after that is the % chance that it will actually spawn. So, for crashes that spawn 100% every 30 minutes with no variance would look like this:
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (30 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', 4000, true, true] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

Refer to this thread for more information.
http://opendayz.net/threads/editing-heli-crashes-1-7-6-1-simplified.9011/

Where did you find that in the logs?

I am using the exact code above by Ikuyo and I have 0 heli crashes after 4hrs of the server being up :<

Where did you find that in the logs?

I am using the exact code above by Ikuyo and I have 0 heli crashes after 4hrs of the server being up :<
It should be in your Server.PBO the file name is server_monitor.sql I have mine set to this:
Code:
nul = [1, 4, (30 * 60), (5 *60), .99, 'center', 4000, true, true] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

So its set to have possibly no loot at a crash site up to NVG, FAL like items spawning in. This will happen ever 30 mins with it happening + or - every 5 mins from when the server started. Their is a 99% chance ( I had issues setting it to 1) the rest is not really anything you really need to change its just looks like the fire and how big the crash site is.

Back