DayZ Chenarus Auto Refuel! All stations!

The file that u create when you extract your mission pbo is where u make a new folder called Scripts. Put the files kh_actions.sqf andkh_vehicle_refuel.sqf in that folder(Scripts). And if u dont have it already, get notepad ++ before doing anything.

Thx dude i works pretty good now after few tests, but now i have a new question, does all the script works with 1.7.6.1?

its working with mine but i was having some problems with other stuff so I dled a fresh mission.pbo and started from scratch. Cant say for sure that I was having problems with this one but if I was its fixed now.

This:
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"

or

This:
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

This:
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"

or

This:
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

thx dude it works perfectly

There's alot of post here, but can we please get a clear and easy to fallow setup guide here. I really want to put this into my server but it seems that the readme is missing alot of steps and the file might be outdated?

How about adding in the zombie alert I mentioned a few posts back, have been playing with it and it does work, this is what happens when you 'alert' all of the zombies for 750 metres in Cherno. I am the zombie master :mad:

zombie_master.jpg

How would i go about adding this / triggering this? - I'd like this to be implemented in certain parts of the map (Celle Courtyard) + whenever anyone is trying to refuel. I saw your post linking to the player_alertZombies.sqf, how would I go about doing this with that?

I was using
Code:
_id = [player,500,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;
The 500 being the range in metres to alert the zeds. Is a dayZ command so don't know if this has changed since 1.7.6.1 as they have added some new zombie behavior now.

Tried compiling the script seven posted, put the exec vm in init, the other in scripts.txt, made the scripts folder with the two scripts. But still nothing when I've compiled the server and run it.

I have my server with .st and have this running no problems (seven's) :)

Edit's need to be done in the mission.pbo file not the server :)

hey all

I am running into an error with the fuel script by mattz and i am getting this error below it repeats a good 6-8 times on server fire up and then randomly thru out the course of server running. The script also does not work on my server right now i have tried reinstalling it several times. i am trying to find out if its a change in 1.7.6.1 or if i am doing something wrong. here is a list of my report

5:57:57 Error in expression <On _object;
if (_OnOff) then
{exitwith {};}
else {
_object setFuel fuel _object>
5:57:57 Error position: <{};}
else {
5:57:57 Error Missing ;
5:57:57 File mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus\scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf, line 30

the error started with 1.7.6.1 we had it working on our server in 1.7.5

hey all

I am running into an error with the fuel script by mattz and i am getting this error below it repeats a good 6-8 times on server fire up and then randomly thru out the course of server running. The script also does not work on my server right now i have tried reinstalling it several times. i am trying to find out if its a change in 1.7.6.1 or if i am doing something wrong. here is a list of my report

5:57:57 Error in expression <On _object;
if (_OnOff) then
{exitwith {};}
else {
5:57:57 Error position: <{};}
else {
5:57:57 Error Missing ;
5:57:57 File mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus\scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf, line 30

the error started with 1.7.6.1 we had it working on our server in 1.7.5

Looks like you dont have the MZ_reload.sqf in the right place.

Got the same issue as swiftplague, can't seem to fix it and I can't seem to find the missing ;. It runs the first bit where it says that I need to switch off the engine, then it says it is filling the vehicle up but it doesn't fuel it at all

I can confirm that the add-on described by Seven on page 4: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-chenarus-auto-refuel-all-stations.7056/page-4 ---- Post #73

Is working with DayZ 1.7.6

I also amended the 2 sqf files with this: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-chenarus-auto-refuel-all-stations.7056/page-5 ---- Post #99

Pry

Also Confirm Post by Seven worked easily.
Added the script restriction mentioned in a following post to script.txt - Thx Mudder Page 6
Adjusted the pump speed mentioned in another following post. - Thx Axemen
Thing works very very well.
Time spent installing/adjusting less than one hour.

Back