DayZ Chernarus | Survival / PvP | Day/Night | Minimal Loadout

ServerName: NightsOfTerror
IP: 192.31.185.202

So, this server is a replica of the good ole DayZ I used to know. Risks, killing, and surviving.
The server does have some differences, which are the game nights, and care packages that are given/held.

Every Friday night at 10 pm (GMT -5). We hold NightOfTerror Game Night, where the players have to fight the admins and when you kill an admin you keep their gear. Now.. we won't be completely loaded..
We need player advice on this still.
But here's a VERY GOOD depiction,
"the sky becomes chaos as the storm erupts and the fog moves in and covers the earth. In this event players will hunt the Admins down in a chosen city."

Care packages will be minimal, but helpful. Carrying, maybe a gun, but usually ammo, supplies, etc.

Cars are harder to come by making them awesome to find, not just blowing them off and thinking,"oh, I'll find a better one further up the road.", like most server make players feel.

This server ACTUALLY has ACTIVE admins, which DO respond to messages from players..

This is a Day/Night server, but the nights are not so dark to where you can't see a thing, and night vision isn't too hard to come by. Bring a friend in the server and we'll give a pair as well.
(That is the only item you can earn on the server for doing something. What I'm saying is you cannot pay for a load out or item.)NONE OF THAT.

We cherish our regulars and if they are screwed like we all have been before with a swarm of zombies, NOT PLAYERS, the admins will send a team to the player location and help them out. This is not to be abused, but we do like to help out all the time.

Back