DayZ Civilian Information.

purplish

Valued Member!
Staff member
DAYZ CIVILIAN [ WIP ] (Look at June1st for release)
dbZ6Wtu.png

Full Album - http://imgur.com/a/xDTKS

My Favorite pictures from it
LNX5dNg.jpg
oee8LLHh.jpg
owdgsX6h.jpg
Qi6BtVeh.jpg
bGzVv1u.jpg
ge10oPsh.jpg

Hello, Purplish here and I am proud to present my new mod DayZ Civilian!

So what is DayZ Civilian?

DayZ Civilian is a mod focused on adding more weapons, buildings, vehicles, and revamp the whole friggin experience of DayZ! Chernarus is being redesigned to focus loot more torwads the middle of the map and give CQB a huge role in the gameplay. It also makes the big cities like Elektrovask, Chernogorsk, and Berenzino look like real cities.

Features
- Nighttime lighting
- Car radios
- Night fog
- Base Building that has russian architecture http://i.imgur.com/LNX5dNg.jpg
- New sounds
- More weapons/ vehicles
- Redesigned Chernarus
- Smk lite animations (Blind fire, new prone position)
- More skins around 20 right now plan to add like 30 more
- Roleplay items sucha s money, cocaine, marijuana ect.
- Female zombies new zombie types (Thank you Origins >:))
- Female skins
- Tightly packed cities
- Zombies are a threat
- Customizable weapons
- Blascore visual effects
- and many more custom features to come following (notebooks that lead to a story of the game :))

So what exactly has been added?
Weapons
- Too many to count, as in the photo album there is just a select few of the weapons of which I show. There is more than breaking point, I guarantee that. some specific weapons are

Many, many russian weapons (rh_ak pack :D)
so russian weapons:
-an-94
-Akm
-Aks
-ak47
-aks74
(SO many varients!)
-Xm8
-ACR
-Masada
-Tar-21
-Hk16
-Hk17
-M4 Magpul
-M4 SBR
-M16a1
-Ar10
-PPK
-P38
-Python
-Colt Anacoda (gold, silver)
-G18
-G17
-G19
-Berreta m9 camo
-Moison Naguant
-Kar98k
-rust m16 and m4 (<3 shinkicker)
-and again, too many to count.

Vehicles
-Civilian helicopters like the uesc belle
-Seahawk
-Black HAwk
-Chinook
-Merlin
-Microlight pack (Hangliders, parachute planes :D)
-CSG Gyro pack (Gryocopters ftw!)
-Civilian cars for example
-Gte-34s
-Nissan 350zs
-Golf cars
-More ladas

Planes
-C130js from many countries
-an-2 takistan air
-and a lot more

Millitary Vehicles
-Chinook
-Seahawk
-Blackhawk
-HMMV w/ m2
-HMMVV medevac
-UAZ with mounted turret
-OFfroad with mounted turret
and a ton more.

Building packs include
-AGS Buildings
-CHN Urban pack
-MBG Buildings 3
-MBG Killhouse buildings
-Alpion buildings

Higlited buildings

-Skyscrapers!
-More enterable buildings from Celle (The MBG 3 Buildings)
-New, never before seen in dayz the alpion buildings, CHN URBAN PACK!!!

So how the hell does this affect the experience?
First off, running through Cherno is a nightmare now there are 160 zombies in cities now vs 40! So have fun not getting your face mauled by them. Loot should be more rare now and takes a lot longer to become fully geared. Night is very scary, with fog all around you, you have no clue a who...or what is lurking around the other corner. Zombies will now do more damage but will not be super OP, remember players are not the only threat. Night time lights really makes you have to go around sneaky so you either dont get caught by the horde, or dont have a player see you. Base building is being added, the one made by Daiymo21 and is adding a ton of new buildings and objects to create such as
LNX5dNg.jpg

I am the only one developing this mod atm and I am limited to time only on the weekends, I NEED DEVELOPERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM OR SKYPE (Nick.chow3)

Credits to the addon makers whose addons i used! I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK AT ALL!

Interested in seeing how this compare to Breaking Point. People might be more interested in this since it will be open source.

Have you thought about expanding Chernarus? If that is even possible, expanding it with either more islands with big bridges like on Taviana or simply expanding outside 0,0.

Interested in seeing how this compare to Breaking Point. People might be more interested in this since it will be open source.

Have you thought about expanding Chernarus? If that is even possible, expanding it with either more islands with big bridges like on Taviana or simply expanding outside 0,0.

Yeah, we just discussed that today. We have some good thoughts on it and will probably be adding isalnds :)

Hi Purplish, this mod looks to be nice!

The problem with DayZ Mods is that all them are different and we can't see a mod with all we want :/

Your mod looks nice as i said!
What about "base building system" does it work with data base? can we build like "origins style"...
The problem with dayz today is that you cross the map 3 times and game will get annoying...

What some people like is to loot! Build our own things, build a little camp in woods, survive, find food and get some things more immersive like a dog etc...

DayZ 2017 seems to be a good mod to guys like me that like surviving etc...
Because it's hard to find weapons, loot. Sure you will get bored but not to fast it's very long to be "cool" with stuff and it's funniest. I would like that the 2017 integrate some things like build your "base" craft materials etc... it makes the game more fun and more immersive like the fatigue mode.

Your mod seems to have lot of immersive things but the problem it that you have a lot of "heavy" weapons (for me).
It's not a bad thing ;) sure it makes the game more pvp but for that we have wasteland.

This mod is good, that i like is not kill zeds or something, is the "simulation" side of this of survival.

I will test and if it's what i wait for, ArmA Portugal will open a DayZ CIV server!

Congrats for the mod,
Fred

Hi Purplish, this mod looks to be nice!

The problem with DayZ Mods is that all them are different and we can't see a mod with all we want :/

Your mod looks nice as i said!
What about "base building system" does it work with data base? can we build like "origins style"...
The problem with dayz today is that you cross the map 3 times and game will get annoying...

What some people like is to loot! Build our own things, build a little camp in woods, survive, find food and get some things more immersive like a dog etc...

DayZ 2017 seems to be a good mod to guys like me that like surviving etc...
Because it's hard to find weapons, loot. Sure you will get bored but not to fast it's very long to be "cool" with stuff and it's funniest. I would like that the 2017 integrate some things like build your "base" craft materials etc... it makes the game more fun and more immersive like the fatigue mode.

Your mod seems to have lot of immersive things but the problem it that you have a lot of "heavy" weapons (for me).
It's not a bad thing ;) sure it makes the game more pvp but for that we have wasteland.

This mod is good, that i like is not kill zeds or something, is the "simulation" side of this of survival.

I will test and if it's what i wait for, ArmA Portugal will open a DayZ CIV server!

Congrats for the mod,
Fred

Hi, I am using Daiymo's base building but giving it new items with some of the addons from the armaholic community so that it feels more survivor like. It hooks up with the database and the only things that you need to build it are the supplies. ( I feel like he has already perfected base building)

I know there are heavy weapons in but they are all rare, testing the loot so it feels right. The millitary weapons are in, it is just that civilian weapons are more likely to be found. occasionaly you may come across a millitary wepaon in civilian places but for the most part it is hard to gear up.

Definately looking forward to this and will add a server to our community once you released it.

Comes with the right timing as well, as we just got rid of one of our rmod2.1 servers and this mod seems to bring back quite some cool stuff with more additions as well.

So, keen to hear any progress you make and crossing my fingers for the release.

I am currently redesigning the map for DayZ Civ, if anyone wants to leave any suggestions, feel free to, and i'll look into them :)

Sounds good. What sort of redesign are you doing. Just mechanic designs or buildings and islands as well? As islands are a much sought after thing but ain't that easy to implement, though could serve a real nice purpose and freshen up the map as a whole.

Edit:

One more thing: besides the addons you already integrate I'd love to see the map_eu one in. That one adds a few more buildings and even streets to the editor so even if not used by yourself could be a great start for anybody looking to modify their map even further.

Just ain't worth it to solely add as a standalone addon and force players to download it to play on the server.
So integration in a mod would be perfect.

Already in :) but I already have a wokaround for the island :D. Let's say they won't be part f the chernarus map but something separate

Sounds good. What sort of redesign are you doing. Just mechanic designs or buildings and islands as well? As islands are a much sought after thing but ain't that easy to implement, though could serve a real nice purpose and freshen up the map as a whole.

Edit:

One more thing: besides the addons you already integrate I'd love to see the map_eu one in. That one adds a few more buildings and even streets to the editor so even if not used by yourself could be a great start for anybody looking to modify their map even further.

Just ain't worth it to solely add as a standalone addon and force players to download it to play on the server.
So integration in a mod would be perfect.

Map_EU is integrated into DayZ Civilian :)

Edit: So no need for like seperate downloads.

Back