[NEW] Removed IMG_Marine and added a new big boat looking Yacht

[REMOVED] IMG-Marine

[NEW] 2 Arma 2 Houses replaced with enterable arma 1 house
6YFcETsh.jpg
N8rZUdjh.jpg]
i2btjsTh.jpg
aIuvyOoh.jpg
fKWGR9Gh.jpg
[NEW] A2Best has given me permission to use his map of chernarus which is greatly edited and I wil strip parts from it and use it for the next update
[NEW]LazyInc finally got his amazing military bases and arena done which will be in the next udpate ( they look amazing! )
[NEW]Some more new textures for the hunting knife, will be editing a few more objects to make them look like they have gone through some shit

[FIXED] Guitars working perfect as melee weapons
[NEW] Updated to 1.7.7.1 code
[NEW] City apartments may be enterable now.. ;)
[NEW] New Textures for buildings
[NEW] XP and Credit system (Been working on this with the invasionZ team, which I am apart of)
[NEW]Vending machine textures
[NEW] Can shoot out the back of a pickup truck while it is driving Need to fix a few bugs with it until I release it.
[NEW] Rich person neighborhood in the middle of the map
[NEW] New Runway at balota airfield
[NEW] New sounds for most guns.
[FIXED] Makarov and PDW disappearing when putting silencer on
[FIXED] M107 removing backpack
[REMOVED] Building packages not used
[REMOVED] Addons not used
[REMOVED] F1 cars
[REMOVED] Nissan cars
pGiLOSj.jpg

VQPzA7F.jpg

ay45jw6.jpg
(credits to Nebulazer for the grocery store texture and vending machines)

I'm curious why you decided to update to 1.7.7 as buggy and unpopular as it is? Did you revert all the weapon/vehicle bans at least?

I'm curious why you decided to update to 1.7.7 as buggy and unpopular as it is? Did you revert all the weapon/vehicle bans at least?

I haven't played much of 1.7.7, so I have no idea the problems with it.

I have the server up and running and it's running smooth as silk until i add in my vehicles. then it drops to 3fps! i am running dayz 1.7.6 and am running the Up-to-date civillian. do you know what is causing this? I am also wondering if the weapon /vehicle bans from 1.7.7 will affect civillian. I really hope not. I'm a huge fan of what you are doing with this mod and am pushing the hell out of it! I just really hope the vehicles and weapons arent nerfed like in 1.7.7 as that's the whole reason for me running it on my dedicated box.

plz plz plz plz,,, don't go with 1.7.7 they are hijacking all the freedoms we have as private hive owners, nerfing everything that has made this game famous and succesful. I Love civillian with all the crazy awesome content that was released for it. You would think the dayz guys would be adding more content to the mod not taking it away. I love this mod just as you originally envisioned it.

1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1 are some of the best updates yet. Things are actually challenging again. You have to think twice before randomly shooting someone in a city because you will be swarmed with zombies. The only real bugs were that infection was too easy and antibiotics were too hard to get. That's mostly fixed in 1.7.7.1.

1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1 are some of the best updates yet. Things are actually challenging again. You have to think twice before randomly shooting someone in a city because you will be swarmed with zombies. The only real bugs were that infection was too easy and antibiotics were too hard to get. That's mostly fixed in 1.7.7.1.

I beg to differ.

Zombies aren't much harder to avoid, and due to the new runaway infection rates you are incentivized to avoid them entirely rather than actually engage them.

Furthermore, the infection rate and subsequent lack of anti-biotics are simply a RNG function. You are merely being randomly punished with no skill based way to counter it. This is sloppy game design pure and simple.

Furtherfurthermore, the community dev team has un-necessarily banned a HUGE number of weapons which were previously available to private hive owners as well as many vehicles, and they arbitrarily made many other changes which simply make life difficult for the most active and engaged members of the community: the private hive owners and developers. They are apparently doing this simply to "flip us the bird" and force us to get in line with their rather limited "vision" of what the DayZ MOD(note the emphasis on MOD) can be.

TL;DR: They are trying to pass off lazy dmg number and spawn chance adjustments as some kind of amazing "feature" and screwing private hives over with un-necessary changes and restrictions. Screw them.

Do not worry, antibiotic rates were beefed up, as long as all other medical loot. All banned weapons were kept the same

Do not worry, antibiotic rates were beefed up, as long as all other medical loot. All banned weapons were kept the same

Honestly I don't care about antibiotics or loot. I can edit my own loot tables to make the spawn chance whatever I want, but it's still sloppy damn work and the poor souls on vanilla or on private hives with less astute owners are still suffering in 1.7.7.1. since infection rates and loot rarity is still pretty f'd up.

The banned items is what really pisses me off the most. I used them on my server as ultra rare encounter rewards for NPC camps. So much for that.

Honestly I don't care about antibiotics or loot. I can edit my own loot tables to make the spawn chance whatever I want, but it's still sloppy damn work and the poor souls on vanilla or on private hives with less astute owners are still suffering in 1.7.7.1. since infection rates and loot rarity is still pretty f'd up.

The banned items is what really pisses me off the most. I used them on my server as ultra rare encounter rewards for NPC camps. So much for that.

Yeah they should of never of banned them. I mean no reason to ban a Lapua. I just thinkt here should be some limitations but they have gone over board.

where is the update i do not see it on dayz commander yet. also can we use custom spawn loot like 1.7.7.1 uses the cfgbuilding.hpp and etc?

this is a little off topic but on my server there is no heli crash loot at all but other loot spawns is fine in buildings. and no errors in rpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back