Dayz Epoch Mining

Harryth3hopp3r

Was thinking how I would be apple to place rocks on the map in an area (Like on Origins) then make them mine-able using a tool - not decided yet. There will be different types of rock for each metal. Gold being very rare on the map and in dangerous locations.

Anyone able to help with such a script?

Was thinking how I would be apple to place rocks on the map in an area (Like on Origins) then make them mine-able using a tool - not decided yet. There will be different types of rock for each metal. Gold being very rare on the map and in dangerous locations.

Anyone able to help with such a script?

I know certain map editors are able to place said rocks, and you can easily do something like if cursortarget == rock then { to add that action, then a second if check in the actual script that would then delete the rock they are looking at while performing an action, and placing a piece of the currency into the players inventory

I know certain map editors are able to place said rocks, and you can easily do something like if cursortarget == rock then { to add that action, then a second if check in the actual script that would then delete the rock they are looking at while performing an action, and placing a piece of the currency into the players inventory

Could you help me with something along those lines?

Back