DayZ Epoch traders are not there.

AOD_Assassin

I went to Stary Trader city and I checked and there was absolutely nothing. I checked the other traders and it was the same, nothing.
This is the server_traders.sqf: http://pastebin.com/JCuprhhj

These are the functions
Code:
//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";

If i could get a quick response that would be nice

I went to Stary Trader city and I checked and there was absolutely nothing. I checked the other traders and it was the same, nothing.
Your setup may be perfectly valid but the error caused somewhere else earlier in the init file or even something in the setup itself. You'll see immediately something in your rpt log, I guarantee it.

If i could get a quick response that would be nice
It doesn't help if you are cheeky. If you are so pressed then why haven't you responded back? ;)

Back