DayZ Europa, True Vanilla DayZ Server

Vinyljunkie

TLDR;

60 slot Vanilla DayZ Server with no additional scripts or altered code.
24-hour cycle
Default vehicle spawns
DayZChernarus 1.8.6.1

3D:ON (Third person on)
TAGS:OFF (Nameplates off)
CH:OFF (Crosshairs off, no noob range finder)
DM:OFF (Death Messages off for more reality)
Waypoints: OFF, you have use of the map and the compass
Spawn selection: OFF
Side Chat: OFF (Instead we have a side chat function on our homepage)

All this on great hardware from vilayer located in central Europe
IP: server.dayzeuropa.com:2302
TS: ts.dayzeuropa.com
www.dayzeuropa.com

-----------------------------

Hi there.
My idea with the server:

I want to support the DayZ mod

I've been playing DayZ mod as long as it's been out and I love it the way it is. Once development for the mod started again I decided to go full vanilla. DayZ Europa used to have some scripts before this (street lights, animated heli crashes and cutting down trees). However all the scripts did was giving me trouble as soon as something was updated (the Anti Hack or the mod itself). And it did not give me lots of more players either.

Not many servers are running the mod vanilla, we are like 5-10 (populated) servers worldwide. And if you look at it that way DayZ Europa is doing really great with players online almost 24/7 and constantly growing.

I started DayZ Europa back in March 2014 because I wanted to play DayZ Mod, nothing else. Before I started the server all the servers I played on had easy mode and players were playing death match in Cherno and Elektro on a way too big map, never even going north. And once I found a server that was vanilla and had great performance, they were not being taken care of.

What you can expect

So this is the deal: I can provide you with the original DayZ Mod experience on great hardware, great fps, very little lag and no down-time. Vehicles are set to 40-45 at all times and respawn automatically, true vanilla style. Also besides me there are 3-4 other admins helping out and watching the server when I'm not online.

How to join:

Use Steam or DayZ Launcher to join the fun.

Hope to see you in-game!

/Vinyl Junkie - Admin DayZ Europa

Last edited:
Back