DayZ Mission System

Bjornsin

Trying to Install the mission system on my epoch server

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

however, I cant seem to locate the code below in my server functions, my guess being because its epoch. I'm using Vilayer and there is another folder just for Chernarus but no mention of Epoch. I'll try messing with that today but was wondering if anyone already had the solution. The rest of the install seems pretty simple if i could just find this code, thanks for any help!

fn_bases = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf"

same issue here,goign through every thread i can find to tryand getan answer
any help would be appreciated

Made little progress, I have the "Mission" & "debug" folders in place but there is still no trigger to set them off, adding the parameters to the chernarus folder did nothing, must be something I have to do in Epoch. Anyone with an Epoch server have suggestions? Thanks!

just add the code in after the last entry and it will work the code isnt there for epoch ive just installed this and it works fine allso for the #if OBJECT if u use notepad++ type in the serch tool "if" then compair the code until you find it, its slightly diff from the info thats directed but just add that line under the one its telling u too and u should follow the rest as its saying and you good to go :)

Everything seems to be working pretty well. There is an issue where players who died can't see the missions again on the map, but otherwise its great, thank you very much RazMan!

Everything seems to be working pretty well. There is an issue where players who died can't see the missions again on the map, but otherwise its great, thank you very much RazMan!
you have to add the markers to your init file so ppl can see them when loging on to the server u have to direct the markers to the server from your debug folder so the cliant can see the markers on login or if they die. ok so heres what u goto do, goto the init file in your mission pbo add these lines at the bottom
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//system mission markers
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
u will get a small rtp log error ignor it basicly its asking for coods to markers which the server will provide once the missions starts hope this helps and your wellcome enjoy i love the missions they are just great. p.s sry for late reply :)

can you please post direction on adding this i am running Epoch server and i am unable to get this to work
the link Bjornsin provided is the best way if u still cant figer it out send me your mission pbo and your server pbo and i will gladly do it for you . :) i run epoch aswell evrything working fine :) if you want to do it this way we can exchange steam or skype addys :)

i cant get this to work, tried for 2 days know, can somebody give me the link to the files? or help me on skype?
i dont get which mission.pdo i should put the debug into

i cant get this to work, tried for 2 days know, can somebody give me the link to the files? or help me on skype?
i dont get which mission.pdo i should put the debug into
i can help u by skype m8 np heres my skype ryan.brandon1 add a message with your name inside so i know its you and we do screen share make sure u have your missionpbo and your server pbo ready :)

Hope someone can help me with this one:
The Crates disappearing after a while :confused:

I tried to combine the sarge ai and mission system line in the cleanup.fsm:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != "ParachuteWest" && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1)) then {

but they still disappear after a short time.

Thanks and Cheers

Hope someone can help me with this one:
The Crates disappearing after a while :confused:

I tried to combine the sarge ai and mission system line in the cleanup.fsm:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != "ParachuteWest" && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1)) then {

but they still disappear after a short time.

Thanks and Cheers

Hey,

Are you running epoch? (not sure if it makes a difference) If so, this is the line i use and it works perfectly:

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1))) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

ok seems like it didnt work :(

I'm using normal DayZ .1.8.0.3. I will try to descripe my Problem as good as i can.

As far as i know the problem is my server_cleanup.fsm
Following Scripts need also to change the line in the cleanup.fsm:
Sarge-AI
Admin-Tools
Mission-System

In every Tutorial of each Script is a bit other line.
This is my Clean Server_cleanup.fsm:
Code:
      "//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n
      "dayz_serverObjectMonitor = _safety;"/*%FSM</STATEINIT""">*/;

I tried different version:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
With this line the crates disappear after a while. I also tried it with only (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) and only (vehicle _x getVariable [""Missoin"",0] != 1) in this line, but no luck.

Also it didnt help to comment out the whole section.

The only line which work is:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

The only Problem with this one is. The Vehicle Damage wont get updated :(

I hope one of you guys can give me some help with this one.

Thank you very much and Cheers

Use sarges cleanup and change all your mission file variables from mission to sarge

Heres a example for SM1 Major
Code:
//Weapons Cache by lazyink (Full credit for original code to TheSzerdi & TAW_Tonic)

private ["_coords","_MainMarker","_wait"];
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\SMGoMajor.sqf";
WaitUntil {MissionGo == 1};

_coords = [getMarkerPos "center",0,5500,100,0,20,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Bandits have discovered a weapons cache! Check your map for the location!", "PLAIN",10] call RE;

Ccoords = _coords;
publicVariable "Ccoords";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";

_hummer = createVehicle ["UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",[(_coords select 0) + 10, (_coords select 1) - 20,0],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_hummer1 = createVehicle ["UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",[(_coords select 0) + 20, (_coords select 1) - 10,0],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_hummer2 = createVehicle ["SUV_DZ",[(_coords select 0) + 30, (_coords select 1) + 10,10],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

_hummer setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_hummer1 setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_hummer2 setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",_coords,[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_crate] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\misc\fillBoxes.sqf";

_crate setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

_aispawn = [_coords,80,6,6,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,80,6,6,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,40,4,4,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;
_aispawn = [_coords,40,4,4,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 5;

waitUntil{{isPlayer _x && _x distance _hummer < 10 } count playableunits > 0};

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"The weapons cache is under survivor control!", "PLAIN",6] call RE;

[] execVM "debug\remmarkers.sqf";
MissionGo = 0;
Ccoords = 0;
publicVariable "Ccoords";

SM1 = 1;
[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\major\SMfinder.sqf";

Have you tried to change:

Code:
if (_object getVariable "Mission" == 1) exitWith {};

To

Code:
if (_object getVariable "Sarge" == 1) exitWith {};

In server_updateObject.sqf

yup also did this. I'm now trieng another way. I will inform you as soon as i know if it working or not :)

Thank you very much for your help :)

Nope sadly no luck :(

I think i will try to make a frsh install with this scrpt, maybe i damaged something while i modified it :confused:

Back