DayZ Namalsk

Snoffel

i was wondering if it's possible to have a Namalsk server with your server files (Pwnozor's dayz private server pack) and if i can how can i set it up to work?

Ok, got it to work with Pwnoz0r 1.7.2.6 server files. Downloaded new ns_dayz.pbo (link above this post), took out fn_temperatur.sqf and player_wearClothes.sqf and copied them over to mpmissions/fixes folder and added line player_temp_calculation = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\fn_temperatur.sqf"; to init.sqf after player build. I've edited temperatures drop, dropes quite quickly now :) Warm clothes also work, well, kinda, on relog they dissapear, haven't found solution for that.

As far as I know there is not a working solution other than taking it off (hold onto your survivor parcel to switch) before you log out.

No need, it's not a secret. If warm clothes are not saved, all you have to do is add this line: CamoWinter_DZN = "CamoWinter_DZN"; to the bottom of server_functions.sqf in dayz_server.pbo.

So if this works, I can then technically add the same declaration the namalsk guys did (defining the rus unit blah blah)?

Let me be a little more clear, I am trying to use this same technique to apply it to the new clothing parcels I am incorporating. It seems with arma II units I may have to define them the way they are defined in namalsk (trying to see if OA units don't need additional configs). Will keep you guys updated :)

Do you mind sharing the files?

also what exactly do you have to change to get them to work? I would of thought it was because the tables in the DB are different but I had a quick look in the server files and couldn't see any table references, it was a quick look mind so I may have missed them.

if you dont know guys i was the DayZThirsk creator :) and i was the one that made the private server pack for it [based of pwnoz0rs build]

https://github.com/Pwnoz0r/DayZ-Private-Server-Thirsk

but back on topic....

Ok guys i have made a new Namalsk Private Server Pack [based of pwnoz0rs original build, but i have rewritten most of it, the only part left of pwnoz0r's is the MySQL folder and even then i edited stuff in there to :)] anyways there is currently one bug but its a client side bug :)

Check it out Here:

https://github.com/Stapo/DayZ-Private-Server-Namalsk

@Stapo, are you by really making Isla Duala? I've been playing it for two days now and it's quite good map. And i've been making vehicle spawn list, can send it if you guys need it. It's not perfect, not finished yet and maybe too much vehicles but it's a start :)

@Stapo, are you by really making Isla Duala? I've been playing it for two days now and it's quite good map. And i've been making vehicle spawn list, can send it if you guys need it. It's not perfect, not finished yet and maybe too much vehicles but it's a start :)

i didnt mention anything about Isla Duala.... but from memory, pwnoz0r is also working on Isla Duala so maybe you guys can get in contact with each other and release something :)

Back