DayZ of Duty Mod: Chernarus - [WIP] By Sporkulus

Nextasy

Sporkulus has been designing a new script additon that is currently working and undergoing stress testing and debugging for 1.7.7.1 Chernarus

This will be released on OpenDayZ as soon as he returns from his vacation. I've been helping him with this and will post the install instructions once he returns.

For now, I have a video to show how it works, and what will be included.

This includes the work of many others as a template for the additions (rewards) and can be enabled and disabled via a settings.sqf that will be included on final release

[WIP]

The addition is currently being tested on 1.7.7.1 Chernarus

[VIDEO]

Addon includes

Leveling system from 1-30

Money & Bank System

Custom GunShop (spawns AI in Church)

Debug monitor
* Health - Formed as percentage
* Level - Current Level
* Speed - Speed player is going
* Experience - Experience gained
* Money - Money on PLAYER
* Bank - Money saved in bank (is persistent)
* TTP - Total Time Played
* Restart Time - Included sound files to announce before server restart
* Exp This Session - shows how much experience you've gained during the gaming session

Killing Zombies and Players will give you experience and a chance to loot their bodies for money, it is randomized.

Killing multiple targets will play a sound clip followed by a message pertaining to 1-5+ Kills including headshots and leveling up sounds

Chance for Random 20 zombies to appear around you (added teleport danger)

A GunShop is added at the Church, and spawns an AI Unit Vendor to help you buy/sell gear and items.

Reward system is based on other scripts/addons on to the server, that unlock as you level up.

Currently, it is setup to spawn you different skins/gear/vehicles/script unlocks as you play

Example:
A level 6 might have the ability to spawn an old tractor in front of his player after X minutes playing, along with the ability to self-suicide
whereas a level 30 has self blood/ teleport /spawns a helicopter with 4 AI units and drops a grenade on his body upon death

Custom Anti-Hacks are included in this addon to prevent players from hacking their way through the level system

This will be released after testing the remaining bugs and cleaning up errors

A write up will be released for opendayz when it is ready!

Created and Designed by Sporkulus

with special thanks to Nextasy

We would love to hear ideas and suggestions before release!

Looks good. I gave been trying to get that Arma gunshop script to work with Dayz , with no success, good job.

it will include a pretty sweet custom antihack and some really cool features like anti-spawn killing made by me. I will hope to bring as much as i can to improve everyone's experience.

Anyone mind posting an ip to their server (with this addon operational on it, of course) Would like to see it in action :)

Back