Dayz Server requirement (vserver)

ZiaD68

Hey everyone,

i googeled around and tested around, but i cant find the answer....
i hired now 3 diffrent dayz server on two diffrent dayz hosters. so i saw something about the option to run a dayz server on a vServer. would be great to have my diffrent server on one ip. but i dont know, which hardware i should choose to keep a 50 slot dayz server lagfree. there are usually custom scripts and some ai in.
there will be ram and cpu usage gruaranteed. but how much do i need to keep it lagfree? or isnt this possible?

i ask here, because if there are some admins out here which have this running, i think i find ´em here ;)

It's a catch-22. Yes you need resources, you need CPU and Memory. However that will only get you so far. No matter what if you exceed a large object count in the world you'll have desync and have to resort to magic.

We run out server on a Dual Core i5, with 8 gigs of ram. We don't have any issues and actually run multiple dayz server's lag and desync free on this.

I recommend nfoservers.com for a good Virtual Server. We originally had a VServer with them but switched to a dedicated for the same price @ www.MacMiniVault.com

Back