Dayz server W/ Custom vehicle spawns + RMod

skyraze

I created my own little server with a private hive. it has custom vehicle spawns as well as uses rmod to supply bigger better vehicles. I'm hoping to add an admin base as well as get TSW if i can properly equip myself with the right gear. currently running the server on a personal server computer and backed with a couple of security features. server has an average interval of about one week, and an average off time of about 1 hour per week. I still have yet to stress test the server, however bandwidth wise, i am okay.

the info for the server is:

76.29.61.100:2302
[parse]DayZ - ACG Private Hive [US1] (1.7.5.1/Beta 101480) | 3rdP:eek:n | CH:eek:ff | Tags:eek:ff | Rmod: Active - hosted by NOMAD[/parse]

It would be nice to have a few admins, however, the need for an admin would be quite useless as i have full control over the server at all times, i can even view it from an iphone in japan if i wish.

If anyone knows of any good reliable dayz server hosts who ALLOW private hives as well as the ability to edit and manipulate all files pertaining to that server, it would be nice. if not, I will look for a VPN with SSH and FTP.

Back