DayZ.st Server Keeps randomly restarting?

bradletcher

Hey guys, my dayz server is randomly crashing? i have got my server interval restart time at 2 hours, and some reason it restarts early than that. it is really annoying players and myself? Anyone can help me will be really appreciated! here is my rpt if there is something wrong in there please help! http://pastebin.com/bXdt1ZLD

Last edited:
First of all .. 2 hour restarts? Who would notice it it restarted randomly ;)

Either its crashing or bec or control panel is set.
How are you setting up your restarts?
Check bec?
Does your rpt log file have any thing just before it restarts?

I would bet you on its crashing.... chances are its not the DayZ.ST host ... you might have a addon installed that would cause it to crash randomly and almost make it seem like it was a restart... on my server we had a debug that would even crash teh server after about a hour... id check ur rpt look for errors or SPAM messages and then investigate or email the support if you cant find anything wrong ... crashes almost seem like random restarts

First of all .. 2 hour restarts? Who would notice it it restarted randomly ;)

Either its crashing or bec or control panel is set.
How are you setting up your restarts?
Check bec?
Does your rpt log file have any thing just before it restarts?

so you are saying it might be my bec? im using the Dart BEC

I would bet you on its crashing.... chances are its not the DayZ.ST host ... you might have a addon installed that would cause it to crash randomly and almost make it seem like it was a restart... on my server we had a debug that would even crash teh server after about a hour... id check ur rpt look for errors or SPAM messages and then investigate or email the support if you cant find anything wrong ... crashes almost seem like random restarts

okay ill give it a go, i have tried to email support they didn't get back to me :/

Im doubtful its your BEC or other things ... ST support isnt really that great but my best bet is the crash problem... idk for sure

Back