DayZ.ST to Vilayer?

smallp0x

Anyone have experience setting up a Vilayer server? I'm a complete noob and thought I had it all figured out until I moved over from DayZ.ST to Vilayer. I've tried following tutorials on YouTube but for some reason after "installing" my database and Epoch my server doesn't show up as running in DayZ Commander.

Any help is greatly appreciated... :(

Edit: My apologies if this isn't the right section!

Anyone have experience setting up a Vilayer server? I'm a complete noob and thought I had it all figured out until I moved over from DayZ.ST to Vilayer. I've tried following tutorials on YouTube but for some reason after "installing" my database and Epoch my server doesn't show up as running in DayZ Commander.

Any help is greatly appreciated... :(

Edit: My apologies if this isn't the right section!
I use vilayer. It's actually easier to use in some respects because you don't need a PBO editor. Did you ever get your server up?

I got the server all scripted and running. I'm just new to their control panel. Apparently I hadn't live sync'ed yet. All is fine now though :)

Vilayer is incredible so far.

I got the server all scripted and running. I'm just new to their control panel. Apparently I hadn't live sync'ed yet. All is fine now though :)

Vilayer is incredible so far.
Not a fan of their customer service whatsoever but Ive never had another server company to compare with. But I used to work a lot in customer service and they are quite bad at it. And they have questionable business practices. But if you're willing to over look all of that, it sure is easy to mod their servers.

Back