dayz.st with deadmenwalking scriptpack

scott ward

Hi guys I'm trying to get the deadmenwalking script pack to work with my dayz.st control panel does anybody have any idea how to add the control panel access to the script pack sorry i'm a complete noob at this kind of stuff thanks.

Where can we find this pack? I searched on their website, but nothing?
I will help you once I saw that you aren't taking me for a fool, because I think they deleted their server pack or at least their post on dayzepoch forums were deleted?

xBowBii

All you should have to do is make sure your instance is correct in the init.sqf, and then comment out Epochs built-in antihack for the map tools to work.

Ok I see.. So, you are using dayz.st?
Then:
Login to your Control Panel.
Go down and press Advanced Settings.
Now the page will have two more options: "Mission PBO" and "Server PBO".
Press for the two options: "Reset to default".
Restart your server.
(You will of course need to PBO them by yourself.)
Go down. You will see "Upload Mission PBO" & "Upload Server PBO".
As Mission PBO upload "Dayz6.epoch.Chernarus.pbo" (if I'm right?).
As Server PBO upload dayz_server.pbo.
Restart your server, have fun.

xBowBii
(Ps: I didn't use the 100% good words, because I don't have a dayz.st server, but I had one, so I am using images from Dayz.ST's control panel from google Image.)

EDIT: Don't forget to do as @Vampire said!

I tried the way that you mentioned but it still didnt work just wondering if theres some code in the dayz.st files that would need need moving across to the server pack for the control panel to work?

I tried the way that you mentioned but it still didnt work just wondering if theres some code in the dayz.st files that would need need moving across to the server pack for the control panel to work?

The only code DayZ.st has is a custom antihack.sqf version of the built-in epoch antihack, and an instaaction.sqf for spawning vehicles to the map using the map tool. The pack having neither of these wouldn't prevent you from using the pack.

As long as you have the pack uploaded with the correct instance in the init.sqf it should be at least starting.

Thanks I can get the script pack working on my server without the control panel maybe I will just add the scripts to my server manually. Thanks for your help guys :D

Back