DayZ UNHACKABLE Server

OHK Optimus

5QTy91P.jpg

Hey guys, me and a couple of friends host our own server! We have a ton of things like NPC squads, dogs that follow and our own custom loot. (Scar H etc.)
Vehicle Salvage (removing wheels from cars to put on other cars)
We also have a Donation reward section, with protected player bases.
If you'd like to come and say hi you can join our server@ 185.16.84.137:2302 or search OHK in your DayZ commander.
The title is:

OHK - DayZChernarus - (1.7.6.1) [500+ Cars, 10 Helis & 3 Planes] [UNHACKABLE] [Custom Buildings+Plugins] [Start with Map and Pistol] [Hosted by OHK]

I was actually having a lot of fun messing around on this server, until I was driving around in the woods and found a players base. I drove up to it and when I got out of my HMMWV, I was instantly teleported away and am now unable to retrieve my HMMWV. I don't have anything against admins adding protective barriers around donators bases. It's a good marketing strategy on a PvP server to have somewhere perfectly safe for donators to store all of their things. However, it is pretty illogical to not at least have a warning that pops up when you enter the "restricted" area. Especially since nowhere in your thread did it refer to this specific feature.

I was actually having a lot of fun messing aroundlisting is server, until I was driving around in the woods and found a players base. I drove up to it and when I got out of my HMMWV, I was instantly teleported away and am now unable to retrieve my HMMWV. I don't have anything against admins adding protective barriers around donators bases. It's a good marketing strategy on a PvP server to have somewhere perfectly safe for donators to store all of their things. However, it is pretty illogical to not at least have a warning that pops up when you enter the "restricted" area. Especially since nowhere in your thread did it refer to this specific feature.
K i get you, but to be fair i am not a moneywhore. Donation should be optional. Thats why i am not posting it here. But tour right. Will put a warning up when i am home from work. Ps. When i am online hit me up. Will bringback
ur car

K i get you, but to be fair i am not a moneywhore. Donation should be optional. Thats why i am not posting it here. But tour right. Will put a warning up when i am home from work. Ps. When i am online hit me up. Will bringback
ur car

I appreciate it. However, don't worry about the car. I don't play much recently because I have been working on a few scripting projects. Thanks for the reply.

If you have protected camps you can also add markers to the map (via mission.sqm) so players know to stay away from those areas. I have a 30 second warning when players who are not allowed enter the "protected dome". However there is still the occasional wandering soul who stumbles in and does not heed the warnings and complains upon death smh.

If you have protected camps you can also add markers to the map (via mission.sqm) so players know to stay away from those areas. I have a 30 second warning when players who are not allowed enter the "protected dome". However there is still the occasional wandering soul who stumbles in and does not heed the warnings and complains upon death smh.

do you have kickzones or tpzones ?

warns for 30 seconds then kills. Was a 1 min warn but gave them enough time to loot / steal vehicles (ninjas).

forgot to mention the admins that teleport vehicles to themselves then teleport away to avoid a gun fight :) Main reason I stopped playing here.

forgot to mention the admins that teleport vehicles to themselves then teleport away to avoid a gun fight :) Main reason I stopped playing here.

from what i know we never used admin powers in fights. so idk what the hell you are talking about son
Give me facts, name of the admin and all.

So I'm meant to record every fight I have? People can decide on my word, but from my experience its just another admin abuse server. Not to mention the Pay to Win features. I've visited one of the "donor" bases. All they are vehicles of their choice placed and protected from everyone.

I don't know what people see what is fun about spawning ready equipt. From my experience that is called Arma? Not DayZ. But what do I know. I just play the mod how its meant to be played. Can beat all your little "donors". Shame can't have fair fights against your admins though. Usual crap you have to put up with on private hives I guess.

Don't expect another response, I've said what I've had to say. The rest of the users on the forum can decide on their own.

So I'm meant to record every fight I have? People can decide on my word, but from my experience its just another admin abuse server. Not to mention the Pay to Win features. I've visited one of the "donor" bases. All they are vehicles of their choice placed and protected from everyone.

I don't know what people see what is fun about spawning ready equipt. From my experience that is called Arma? Not DayZ. But what do I know. I just play the mod how its meant to be played. Can beat all your little "donors". Shame can't have fair fights against your admins though. Usual crap you have to put up with on private hives I guess.

Don't expect another response, I've said what I've had to say. The rest of the users on the forum can decide on their own.
As i said there are no admin powers used in battles ( i can show you the logs that they are not used ). donators dont get guns what makes them overpowerd? they just have a base and some vehicles. you can find them anywhere so whats the point?
what you are saying is that you cant kill a admin and thats bull cuz we die enough in battles, you are just an other guy butthurt cuz you got owned by someone, and then you cant even say who. so you are just assuming it was a admin.
as with all things in life you should present facts or your claim is invalid.
but yeah i am sorry if you think we play that way. and your right ratter let the players decide
Haters gonna hate
PS. i actually care, that should say enough....

@OHK Optimus

IMO ... I have found the best way to deal with a disgruntled player on my server is to just ignore them. Nothing you say or do will change their mind. Also if you have admins on the server who play tell them to play under different names because players assume every admin uses the map to find them or "admin hacks" to kill them.

@OHK Optimus

IMO ... I have found the best way to deal with a disgruntled player on my server is to just ignore them. Nothing you say or do will change their mind. Also if you have admins on the server who play tell them to play under different names because players assume every admin uses the map to find them or "admin hacks" to kill them.
amen to that my friend. but i really dont care about our names. as we help many player who have problems.
you have a server, so you should know how many times players ask for help. and i am glad to help them have a good time :) and help them with some dayz bullshit

Back