DayZIsladuala Download, Installation, and Official Server Thread

I get a mysql error connect to database or something root@localhost in connect.
And then the server just shut down

i got a little problem with my server.
If i try to connect i got the message:
"Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZIsladuala\addons\brg_africa.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys."
Maybe serverfiles (keys) missing in your pack?

You need to set your verifySignatures to 1:

verifySignatures = 1;

Any Chance to add some more new features?

- Ka60_GL_NAC (Namalsk has this) or AH64D_EP1 (Link)
- BAF_Offroad_D or LandRover_CZ_EP1 (Link)
- UH1H_TK_EP1 (Link)
- UH60M_EP1 (Link)
- HMMWV_DES_EP1 (Link) & HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1 (Link)
- MTVR_DES_EP1 (Link)
- V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1 (Link)
- Wep: SCAR Class Weapons (Link) (they are Desert Stylish, and remove maybe the boring over used M4/Stanags)
- Wep: Mk_48_DES_EP1 (Link) and MG36_camo (Link)
- Wep: M24_des_EP1 (Link) and SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper (Link) and SVD_des_EP1 (Link)
- Skin: to find.. CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1 (Link)
- Skin: to start with CIV_EuroMan01_EP1 (Link) and CIV_EuroWoman02_EP1 (Link)

maybe add this (Link)

Would be great If there would be some new weapons and vehicles in DayZ, and not always the same..

- UH1H_TK_EP1 (Link)
- UH60M_EP1 (Link)
- MTVR_DES_EP1 (Link)
- Wep: SCAR Class Weapons (Link) (they are Desert Stylish, and remove maybe the boring over used M4/Stanags)

maybe add this (Link)

Would be great If there would be some new weapons and vehicles in DayZ, and not always the same..
A few of the things you listed are going to be in the next version. I already had these done and ready to go. ;)

Pwnz I've done a bunch of random civi skins in celle, let me know if you want them.

Also is there an eta on dayz commander? We've got a map community vote for our 4th server and I'd like to put Isduala into the vote :)

Pwnz I've done a bunch of random civi skins in celle, let me know if you want them.

Also is there an eta on dayz commander? We've got a map community vote for our 4th server and I'd like to put Isduala into the vote :)
It seems as if no one plays the map, so therefor it will not be put onto commander.

EDIT: It is "not as it seems"; no one plays the map.

Its only when the map is not the latest version it won't be put on dayz commander.
What do you mean its not the latest version? DotJosh only puts maps on Commander when there are servers playing on it.

- UH1H_TK_EP1 (Link)
- UH60M_EP1 (Link)
- MTVR_DES_EP1 (Link)

maybe add this (Link)

Maybe also unban Armored Pickups (Link, Link2, Link3) and let the Server Admins decide if they want to allow them or not.

All this features would make the Map more interesting, since it adds some new Vehicles, Weapons and Skins to DayZ and not always the same. Scar's could be set since some use stanags.

I run a IslaDuala Server and want to add more Vehicle Spawnpoints to it, but im missing a bigger range of different Vehicles to Spawn which fit into the map. All of those listed above have a Safari look and would fit into Isla Duala. Please add them.

Awesome Map guys I d/l the server pack this morning and had it running in no time. Love the shape of the Island and been having a BLAST in that drone haha. Now I saw mention of the T-72 and the T-55 are they un-blocked for us admins to add or is that just part of IslaDuala's history. Now id love to see the BRDM-2 amphibious transport and do some shore attacks, or set up base on an small island. And once again awesome job

i using bliss server files( https://github.com/Pwnoz0r/bliss-isladuala ).
when first join,
in HiveExt.log
Code:
2013-01-28 14:47:46 Database.MySQLConnection: [Trace] Query [0 ms] SQL: select iv.id, v.class_name, null owner_id, iv.worldspace, iv.inventory, iv.parts, iv.fuel, iv.damage from `instance_vehicle` iv join `world_vehicle` wv on iv.`world_vehicle_id` = wv.`id` join `vehicle` v on wv.`vehicle_id` = v.`id` where iv.`instance_id` = 14 union select id.`id`, d.`class_name`, id.`owner_id`, id.`worldspace`, id.`inventory`, '[]', 0, 0 from `instance_deployable` id inner join `deployable` d on id.`deployable_id` = d.`id` where id.`instance_id` = 14
2013-01-28 14:47:46 : [Error] Skipping ObjectID 12619 load because of invalid data in db

what is Object ID 12619?

at any rate, server looks like good working.

Back