DayzMapper Thread

I have almost made this work on pwnoz0rs, just a few xml issues to sort. Can someone post me an example of the data.php output when used with bliss please? and I can use that to make the pwnoz0r one fit the format

Ok.

I have been modifying this to work with pwnoz0rs. I have thplayers working now, but it only ever shows ONE vehicle and ONE tent. Which one it shows is entrey random and changes every server restart (strangely). In order to fix this, I need to see the XML output of the data.php when used with a working BLISS version. If anyone can show me their BLISS output so I can see where the errors are in the syntax that would be great!

Ok.

I have been modifying this to work with pwnoz0rs. I have thplayers working now, but it only ever shows ONE vehicle and ONE tent. Which one it shows is entrey random and changes every server restart (strangely). In order to fix this, I need to see the XML output of the data.php when used with a working BLISS version. If anyone can show me their BLISS output so I can see where the errors are in the syntax that would be great!

Ok, where can I find this XML file?

If you are using it with a BLISS version, you can just view your data.php file in the web-browser (ie view data.php instead of index.html or map.html, whatever it's called). It will show a page with lots of data on it, you will be able to ctrl + a, and copy it. If you could do that, it'd be great, then I would be able to make the vehicle/tent data work with pwnoz0rs :)

Namalsk 0.73 Bliss
data.php file

Thank you so much. I got the vehicles working because of that. I was listing ObjectUID as vehicle_id instead of id. It now shows all vehicles in the database. Once I fix tents I will post a fully working pwnoz0r version here.

Thanks again
Doc

EDIT: Tents are now showing, will post the pwnoz0r version tonight.

I could use a little help -- I like this tool, but I'm not a fan of the movement from debug to spawn location. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to ignore that location, but I don't know exactly what the debug coordinates are. If anyone knows them (for Chernarus & Namalsk) or has a pointer where to look to find them, that'd be great.

I've added a few new features into the mapper. Enjoy!

I could use a little help -- I like this tool, but I'm not a fan of the movement from debug to spawn location. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to ignore that location, but I don't know exactly what the debug coordinates are. If anyone knows them (for Chernarus & Namalsk) or has a pointer where to look to find them, that'd be great.

It's been on my mind to add a setting for this.

PS. Could someone post a snippet (player and vehicle data only) of the xml that data.php prints out? I don't admin a server anymore so I'm working on data that doesn't have any players in it.

I've added a few new features into the mapper. Enjoy!

It's been on my mind to add a setting for this.

PS. Could someone post a snippet (player and vehicle data only) of the xml that data.php prints out? I don't admin a server anymore so I'm working on data that doesn't have any players in it.

Look at my post a few up, I fixed this issue in my respository.

How did you guys say you fixed the vehicles?

Look at my post a few up, I fixed this issue in my respository.

How did you guys say you fixed the vehicles?

My data was just old (server hasn't been on in a few months), which is why I asked for it.
Afaik the vehicle problem stemmed from using the old swf (the one without icons). You can toggle them off now in the config.
Just set $config['icons'] to false instead of true.

My data was just old (server hasn't been on in a few months), which is why I asked for it.
Afaik the vehicle problem stemmed from using the old swf (the one without icons). You can toggle them off now in the config.
Just set $config['icons'] to false instead of true.

that is awesome! I will try out the new version right away.

Thank you so much. I got the vehicles working because of that. I was listing ObjectUID as vehicle_id instead of id. It now shows all vehicles in the database. Once I fix tents I will post a fully working pwnoz0r version here.

Thanks again
Doc

EDIT: Tents are now showing, will post the pwnoz0r version tonight.

Doc, have some news?;)

Doc, have some news?;)

Hi, yes I do. I'm still working on a few teething problems it has with kill counts and stuff. Then I need to edit the code to work with pwnoz0rs pack as mine is a heavily modified version of it. I will post as soon as I can, but RL stuff is still taking priority atm

Back