5m NameTags
Bus Service
SARGE AI
Mission System
Chat Commands
Server IP: 178.33.135.116​
Port: 2342​
Epoch key Features
  • Modular Building System - Create custom structures from modular craft-able pieces.
  • Currency System - Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars.
  • Smelting System - Ability to smelt certain metals from readily available materials.
  • Crafting System - Ability to craft certain items (Wooden Shed, Fence, Tent, etc).
  • Fishing - Fish for Trout, Sea Bass, and Tuna from the coast or off a boat with higher chances.
  • Base Building System - Ability to have your own plot of land to build on. By using the crafting system you can create and build Sheds, Fences, Gates, and more to customize your camp.
  • Tree Cutting System - Ability to harvest wood from a tree, then have it fall down after. You will collect more wood the taller the tree.
  • Tag Friendly Players - Get a visual identifier for those you have made friends with.
  • Kill Message Board - Each Trader City contains a Kill Message Board that lists all the kills/deaths in the server since the last restart.
  • Traders - NPC traders will buy and sell most items, weapons, and vehicles.
  • Dynamic Vehicle Spawn System - DayZ fixed vehicle spawns replaced with random vehicle spawns anywhere near buildings or roads throughout the map.
  • Dynamic Road Debris System - DayZ debris system replaced by random vehicle wrecks and debris that spawn on roads with loot.
  • Debris Removal - Ability to remove road debris and get a chance to receive a random vehicle part.
  • Vehicle Ownership - Purchased vehicles come with a key that is used to lock/unlocked the vehicle.
  • Cargo Check - Ability to check the free storage space available (Vehicles, Tents, Safes, etc).
  • Salvage Parts - Remove wheels and window glass from vehicles. The higher the damage to the part the higher the chance the part will break and be destroyed.
  • Siphon Fuel - Fill Empty Jerry Cans on vehicles if they have enough fuel.
  • Custom new Items:
    • Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars.
    • Key - used to lock/unlock vehicles.
    • Keymakers Kit - ability to copy keys used to lock/unlock vehicles.
    • Personal Safe - Owner lockable storage with a 4 digit combination.
    • 30 Meter Plot Pole - ability to build on a piece of land.
    • Fishing Pole - ability to fish for food in the ocean.
    • Fuel Barrel - much larger container to hold fuel in (careful it's really heavy).
    • Energy Drink - very rare (it has wings).
    • Zombie Parts Bag - Gut zombies.
    • Bio Meat - Adds 1600 hp when eaten but higher chance to get infected.
  • More Wearable Clothing
    • Female characters can switch clothes to other female skins.
  • Infected Player
    • Die while infected and you will return as a random infected player.
    • Walk or crawl like a Zombie.
    • Practically invisible to other zombies both sight and hearing.
    • Can run very fast without sprinting.
    • Cannot use any items or carry weapons.
    • Cannot bleed.
    • Cannot drive or ride in vehicles.
    • Infected Player Skills
      • Raise Horde - Calls all zombies to your location within 100m.(zombies will detect and attack the infected player)
      • Attack - Short range melee attack causes bleeding, broken legs and/or infection
      • Feed - Only way to gain health is by feeding on dead players or wild animals.
For more information on dayz epoch features head over to http://dayzepoch.com/wiki

Hello i have a question imfrom germany ad my english is not so good ^^ i have a DayZ Epoch server and i need helf witch scripts ( Fast Rope,Clothes from Dead Bodis,Animated Helicrash and Self-Bloodbag) can you help me ??

Back