Deploy bike script problem

elnune

Hey, so i followed this tutorial (http://dayz.st/w/Deployable_Bike/Motorcycle/GyroCopter) and everything works great except one thing, you have to point a door or a object to get the "Deploy bike" and i only want that you get that option when you're pointing the ground or something like that and another thing is that you can dupe your toolbox because you will have a "Re pack bike" option even if you're far away from the bike and i only want to have that option only when im looking at my bike

Thanks!

or can someone give me another way to deploy bikes like right click on toolbox or something like that

There must be atleast 5 different deploy bike scripts, just use google and you will find one suited to your needs.

the looking at something means that cursortarget must be equal to something in your script. Change it to
cursortarget = ""; or some variation of that, not sure if cursortarget is NULL or just an empty string when you aren't looking at something.

to repack the bike when you are looking at it
cursortarget = "old_bike_ins_ep1"; (or whatever the classname actually is). And since you only want to repack the bike you actually created, when you spawn in the bike add a variable to the bike:
spawnedbike setvariable("spawnedbike",true);
and then in the pack bike you have the cursortarget clause and if (cursortarget getvariable("spawnedbike",false) == true) then {

Back