Deployable Ammo Crates and 1.7.7

can someone just please post to files so we can download them? I tried to follow the directions, but my server didnt start.

just post the files we need

I miss 1.7.6.1

Does this fix still apply. My server_cleanup doesnt look quite like the code mentioned any more. I use weapon crates spawned in using the 3d editor. they are disappearing after about 20 minutes.

Still doesn't seem to be working, ebay.

Still disappearing for me after about 30 minutes. Did everything but

Code:
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _this;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _this;
_this addBackpackCargoGlobal
_this addWeaponCargoGlobal
_this addMagazineCargoGlobal
Also you may need to do this:

Code:
_this setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

not sure where you would put _this setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

And i didnt think the clearweaponcargo blah blah applied to me since my crates were spawned via the 3d editor and not scripted in.

Thank you for this! Is there anyway to make it to where only certain UID's can access the crate? Thanks!

Thank you for this! Is there anyway to make it to where only certain UID's can access the crate? Thanks!

Crates are just like cars. Anyone will be able to access them. The only thing you could do is add the loot locally from the client who needs to access it.

Unfortunately I thought I had this working but the crates seem to not "save" the gear on reset. When putting gear into the crates I can see the logs it writing them to the hive but when I look in MySQL the inventory has not changed. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone at all please help? I finally resolved the issue with them not being saved to the database. It was an issue with my server_monitor.

Now I have searched for weeks trying to find a solution the crates randomly disappearing. I am using them as deployables and have added them to safeobjects, etc.. Pretty much done every single recommendation I could find. I am using 1.8.0.3 with Reality hive. Any help would be awesome!

Back