Different addon - players can still enter with @dayz

Widget

I have changed @dayz adding some of my team ideas etc. We have signed keys, everything works perfect but we've been informed that people with vanilla @dayz can still enter server. Is there any other configuration to prevent this?

Remove the dayz.bikey from your server keys folder, and replace with your bikey. Sign all 7 client pbo's, and have your players add all 7 to their folder.

Remove the dayz.bikey from your server keys folder, and replace with your bikey. Sign all 7 client pbo's, and have your players add all 7 to their folder.

Tried that but wasn't working...there was also a dayz.bikey in expansion. I removed it there also and it worked. Thanks alot!

just lock it for your people. password it. or add rmod to it, lol since no one uses Rmod anymore... sad i love rmod

It's not solution because some people were lazy and were using @dayz saying "if i don't have to download mod I won't do it" :D

Go to dayz_code/config

class CfgMods
{
class DayZ
{
dir = "DayZ";
name = "DayZ";
picture = "z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa";
hidePicture = 0;
hideName = 0;
action = "http://www.widgetwebsite.net";
version = "1.0";
hiveVersion = 0.96; //0.93
};
};

Change the version to a release number format that main dayz does not use. For example don't use 1.7.4.4 etc.

Best use 1.0 and then keep going from there.

If anyone joins then with the main DayZ community code they will get a screen saying 'incorrect version' and will have to abort out.

Back