Difficulty Problem!

Ohytue

Hello, I'm trying to change the difficulty of my server.

My problem is that when I enter a town I get 234349434.7 zombies aggro'd on to me.

Also when I replace "Regular" with "Recruit" it feels like i'm on Extreme?

Before someone says I am a Noob, I have been playing since september 2012 and this defiantly doesn't feel normal.

I will post my server.cfg as there may be an error?

Code:
// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "DayZ - PRIVATE SERVER [COUNTRYCODE] (1.7.7.1/Beta 103718) - hosted by [NAME]";    // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "";                                                    // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = "changeme";                                        // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";                    // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
logFile = "server_console.log";                            // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
    "My DayZ Private Server!",
    "Private Server by Pwnoz0r!"
};
motdInterval = 1;                        // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 10;                        // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 1;                        // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 2;                    // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
requiredBuild = 103718;                    // Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 99;                // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 1.5;                    // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;                            // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 10;                    // Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1;                            // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short";                // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 1;                          // Server to use BattlEye system || If you turn this off you will NOT be able to join the server

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";                    //
onUserDisconnected = "";                //
doubleIdDetected = "";                    //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";        // unsigned data detected
onHackedData =    "kick (_this select 0)";        // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";        // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template = dayz_1.Chernarus;
        difficulty = "Regular";
    };
};

Back