Disabling 1.7.7 anti Remote Exec

MrB

Hello,

So as some of you may have noticed, a lot of existing modifications do not work with the new version of DayZ. I believe this is because of the new antihack features built in to 1.7.7.

In dayz_code, REsec.sqf is the cause of this. It calls a config file, which then prevents any remote exec, as well as prevents scripts from working.

However, I can not find where REsec.sqf is called, and therefore, cannot disable it.

Before you all say that I'm crazy and will just allow cheating, no.

I'm already running a sufficent antihack, and I don't need this crap that's likely to be bypassed already. On top of that, it's causing issues for me with the existing antihack. And, I'd like to keep my customizations.

Any of you guys have some thoughts?

had a look at it ...

i think it's not enabled. I can still run all my RE functions from the server. Might be that the REs from the clients are blocked, but i wasn't able to figure out (yet) .-) where this check is called from.

Will let you know when i found it ;-)

Sarge

Thanks man, appreciate it. I've noticed that there's some customization options within the config, though they don't seem to change a thing. Will have to test it further though.

Back