Disabling origins stings

When I build an origins building and then I do open garage for instance. It will activate the buildings close garage feature and there will be two close garages.

Is there a way to disable origins close string? I ask because anyone can do the origins close garage, not just the garage owner, allowing for a minor security hold.

my idea:
find the action for garage interaction in overwatch and paste it at the end of the epoch fn_selfaction:
has to be something like this:

Code:
s_player_open
then make
Code:
    player removeAction s_player_open;
    s_player_open = -1;

my idea:
find the action for garage interaction in overwatch and paste it at the end of the epoch fn_selfaction:
has to be something like this:

Code:
s_player_open
then make
Code:
    player removeAction s_player_open;
    s_player_open = -1;
Yeah, I thought of that but for some reason I can't find the string, I'll look harder.

For instance:
Code:
class UserActions
        {         
            class zavritGarazDvere
            {
                displayNameDefault = $STR_DN_OUT_C_DOOR_DEFAULT;
                displayName = $STR_CLOSE_DOOR_GARAGE;
                position = "pos_door_garage";
                radius = 3;
                onlyForPlayer = 1;
                condition = "(this animationPhase ""stupenTri"" == 0) && (this animationPhase ""dvereGarazLeveDva"" == 1) && (this animationPhase ""dvereGarazPraveDva"" == 1)";
                statement = "(this animate [""dvereGarazLeveDva"", 0]) && (this animate [""dvereGarazPraveDva"", 0])";
            };
        };
    };
That's all the information I can find about the garage. I would probably need access to the server files.

There is no other information at all on it. I've tore apart the server files and @DayzOrigins pbos.

I've tried:

Changing the string:
$STR_DN_OUT_O_DOOR_DEFAULT = Null;
$STR_DN_OUT_C_DOOR_DEFAULT = Null;

Removing actions via the string. I've tried replacing the text on the string every time the open/close scripts are called. I even tried removing the $ out in front. I don't know what to do now. :p

Last edited:
Back