Donator/Clan loadout help

I'm thnking that you could even add a default skin inside the donators, and the other loadout's, say for a clan of something like that..

BTW, this is just an generic example loadout, what I'm looking for is the way to include a default skin into it

Code:
//CLAN Loadout
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["########"]) then {  //Clan: Name, Name
    DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug"];
    DefaultWeapons = ["M9SD","Remington870_lamp","Binocular","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","ItemHatchet"];
    DefaultBackpack = "DZ_GunBag_EP1";
    DefaultModel = "Rocket_DZ";
    DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";
    };

Have no idea if such a thing would work... thinking that the code there for the skin would be wrong but, personally have NFI

Anyone got suggestions on how that would work.

Bags

If you are trying to do that for epoch, it won't work.
The default variables have to be passed only once, and I believe from the init though I haven't tried it elsewhere.

OK then, back to school.. time to learn about humanityMorph this time...lmao.. its always something isnt it

Thnx mate, at least I have a direction now

Bags

Hey vampire, using a bit of a mismash of some code here, that Iv'e been watching through the forums but would this work somehow
Code:
donorList = ["2342342342", "2423434234","etc"];

if ((getPlayerUID player) in donorList) then {
switch (_playerSkin) do {
case "Survivor3_DZ": {
    _playerSkin = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
};
you had it sorta the same in another thread, just was thinking it might work

Bags

This code here:
Code:
switch (_playerSkin) do {
case "Survivor3_DZ": {
    _playerSkin = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

Changes the _playerSkin local variable only. Unless you run a script that is changing the player skin to _playerSkin then it won't do anything.

Your code would look something like this in fn_selfActions
Code:
donorList = ["2342342342", "2423434234","etc"];

if (((getPlayerUID player) in donorList) && (speed player <= 1) && _canDo) then {
    if (s_player_donorskin < 0) then {
        s_player_donorskin = player addaction[("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Switch to Donor Skin") +"</t>"),"Skin\ghillie.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_donorskin;
    s_player_donorskin = -1;
};

and then you would have a file called ghillie.sqf in a folder named Skin in your mission.pbo with this in it.
Code:
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Sniper1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;

Im not sure if that second part lasts through a relog/restart though. You'll have to check.

a better way would be to use ebays spawn selection method and only use the class selection for donators

personally i just use it for spawn selection and not for loadout, but you could easy just take away any part of it you dont want or like

the way I do it is by including the skin in the default kit when they are spawned, that way they can change into it.

Back