Pwn

Administrator
Staff member
Downloads:
The latest version of Emita City can be found here:

Installation (Best Method):
Steam:
  1. Go to your Steam Library.
  2. Right click and hit properties on "ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead".
  3. Click on "Set Launch Options".
  4. Add
    Code:
     "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayz_emita;@dayz_emita_island" -nosplash -world=empty
  5. Click "OK" and then "CLOSE"
  6. Launch the game normally.
*This will also enable the wonderful Steam overlay.*

Sorry I haven't gotten to test Celle yet. I will get to it Tuesday. :)

No worries, the thing is for us guys is we rarely get a chance to just play the game. I really want to have a night off soon and just explore your new map and play some DayZ.

Hey guys, thanks for these maps. They are really well done. Emita City is AWESOME! Only one complaint: why have like 20 barracks all in one spot on the map? The other airfield has none. Celle is really well balanced and beautiful. Good job guys

I didn't see any vehicles on the US server. Are there any? I noticed some of the enter-able buildings are not spawning loot. The big office building, the house with the front porch thing and the store with the sign above the door. Sorry didn't load through steam so couln't take screenshots this time.

Are the server files fr this available? It is a pretty neat map.

Hey guys, thanks for these maps. They are really well done. Emita City is AWESOME! Only one complaint: why have like 20 barracks all in one spot on the map? The other airfield has none. Celle is really well balanced and beautiful. Good job guys
Are you one of the guys from MC server? If so, hey! I thought I saw your name as well in the HungerGames testing. ;)

Are you one of the guys from MC server? If so, hey! I thought I saw your name as well in the HungerGames testing. ;)

thats me :) I won the qualifier and will be in the final Saturday. Cant wait to try Thirsk. Please add character shaking as you get cold. Namalsk is amazingly good. Cheers

And what are the files needed to install the server? I would love to try this map. I'm planning to use the map "Emita City" or "Trisk" to organize an event on my server and PvP is just for fun. =)

Saludos desde Argentina ;)

Back