Duplicate Entry SQL

s3xyclutch

Hey guys, i'm trying to set up a new map on my DayZ.ST server. I've created the map using the files found on this website. When I upload it to Bliss, using the Building or Instance Deployable I get this message.

#1062 - Duplicate entry '100' for key 'PRIMARY'

Or I get

#1062 - Duplicate entry Land_mil_Barracks

I don't understand whats going on. I've even tried using the database to Insert a new entry, but I still get the Duplicate entry error. Can anyone please help me understand what's going on? Maybe look at my server files?

It sounds like you've already got "land_mil_barracks" added as a deployable. The "instance_deployable" calls that table. So if your "land_mil_barracks" is ID 1, then your "instance deployable" table would call out for "deployable ID" set to 1, then that barracks's worldspace and all that other info.

Can you past the SQL code your trying to enter? Can clarify that confusing statement i just made lol.

I'm not familiar with what a BIEDI file is. All I know is that to me it sounds like you've already got the barracks in the "deployable" tab, and that the new ones your trying to add need to call that deployable ID in "instance_deployable". I get that error all the time when im adding buildings again because i forget to change the SQL code to make those particular buildings the proper ID i've already put in.

I'll shoot you an email and try to take a look though.

EDIT:

Nevermind on not knowing what it is, i see what your doing. That code the website spits out at you gives you the SQL code acting as if you don't have barracks's arleady on the deployable table.

Leave that part out, and change all of the "ID" values that its making to the current deployable ID for barracks that you have.

Send me the .beidi file and i'll try to send back to you a proper set of files back, just include what ID your barracks is in your "deployable" tab please!

you need to first delete the entry you have in instance_buildings with that ID, looks like your using ID 100, do a search for that in the "Instance_building" table, delete it, then goto your "Buildings" table and delete your ID 100 which is the military barracks class name. when uploading to the database you need to have all buildings and new buildings working on the same ID for that classname in the Building table,

you can essentially work off of 1 beidi file, and just delete the contents of both tables completely and re-upload your SQL with the added buildings, saves hassle of ID conflicts, if your adding to it here and there with different files just make sure all your new building IDs match the current ones, or you get ID conflicts like this

instance_deployable is very similar, just use Deployables table to set IDs, but delete the building or deployable from the "instance_" tables first if you want to delete an ID completely

I am having a similar issue except I have tried the above, I have tried literally everything and ive been up for several nights trying to figure it out, Sabbath can you help me? :/
(edit) literally minutes after posting this i think i just figured it out ahahah, thanks anyway though

Back