=======================================================
What We Are Adding​
8vzrf8.png
=
34sp8p3.png
Lets Get Started

1. Retrieve your DayZ_Mission.PBO from your source, place it on your desktop.
2. Extract it using PBO Manager/PBO Viewer.
3. Open the extracted folder.
Option One:

Download DX_Custom_Monitor.aqf
http://dayz.st/w/Debug_Monitor
- admin note, please do not post other peoples scripts under adfly or other cash generation sites.
Paste That Into you DayZ_Mission Folder
Path: C:\Users\******\Desktop\dayz_mission

Option Two:
Copy and paste the following code into a new txt file save it as (*.* All Files) DX_Custom_Monitor.sqf
Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

while {custom_monitor} do
{
    _kills =        player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
    _killsH =        player getVariable["humanKills",0];
    _killsB =        player getVariable["banditKills",0];
    _humanity =        player getVariable["humanity",0];
    _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
    hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Humanity:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Players Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Bandits Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%7</t><br/>
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>DX-Gaming.com</t><br/>
    ",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots];
sleep 1;
};

5. Open you Init.sqf
6. Scroll Directly to the bottom of the page and paste this code
Code:
[] ExecVM "DX_custom_monitor.sqf";
7. Save Init.sqf and exit your editor.
8. Repack your DayZ_Mission back into a PBO File and upload it to your server and your done :D

Thank You NullPo For Posting

99% NullPo
1% Me Making it Easier To Install (Explaining More)
Any Questions or Queries, Please Post Below

My apologies, but you got the point. In future please add the link to where you copied the script from and add a minor disclaimer saying this is not your script.

Cheers, Retra

By the way, no offence but your grammar with your poll question is atrocious. It should be "Did this work for you?". Not every letter should be a capital. I know I'm being picky, but tonight I have this thing about bad grammar.

done, but gosh i did'nt come on here to be criticized i simply came on to help a couple of mates that were having an issue installing this so i made it for them, not all you whinging and bitching on about the smallest things. as you can probably tell i put a lot more effort into this then NullPo did :L

done, but gosh i did'nt come on here to be criticized i simply came on to help a couple of mates that were having an issue installing this so i made it for them, not all you whinging and bitching on about the smallest things. as you can probably tell i put a lot more effort into this then NullPo did :L
Calm down mate, we aren't criticizing you we are merely pointing out the errors in your thread so you can improve on them next time. And Nullpo did plenty of effort into making his tutorial he made it simple and easy to understand. You just made it idiot proof. Enjoy your day :)

EDIT: You also didn't change your link to the one right one. No adf.ly links please only direct.

well sorry for going off, but if only you could understand where im coming from, imagine spending hours doing something eg fixing a clients car, and after hrs and hrs of work you fix it, and the clients comes back and does a RPM test on it and its .00015 off and he has a dip at you for not doing ti exactly perfect like this whole stinking world expects every one to do when they know damn well they most likly couldent

well sorry for going off, but if only you could understand where im coming from, imagine spending hours doing something eg fixing a clients car, and after hrs and hrs of work you fix it, and the clients comes back and does a RPM test on it and its .00015 off and he has a dip at you for not doing ti exactly perfect like this whole stinking world expects every one to do when they know damn well they most likly couldent
Yeah man, perfectly understandable and I don't blame you. It is a very nice tutorial, we just want to help you improve and master the skill of creating a new thread.If you know what I mean :p . Here at opendayz.net we do not personally attack people, insult or anything in that manner. We just want to help you, in any way, shape or form. I hope to see you making more posts on the forums in the near future.

Cheers, Retra.

Does this work with version 1.7.7.1? I am running a dayz.st server.

I made a Debug_Monitor.sqf file with the above code. Put it into the dayz_mission folder.
Added the code "[] ExecVM "Custom_Monitor.sqf";" (without quotes) to the init.sqf in the dayz_mission folder as the bottom line.
Saved init.sqf, packed PBO, uploaded to server.

Getting Custom_Monitor.sqf not found error when logging on...

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a typo... :oops: Got it working now. I added a line for Days Survived, but not sure I got that part working right yet.

Does this work with version 1.7.7.1? I am running a dayz.st server.

I made a Debug_Monitor.sqf file with the above code. Put it into the dayz_mission folder.
Added the code "[] ExecVM "Custom_Monitor.sqf";" (without quotes) to the init.sqf in the dayz_mission folder as the bottom line.
Saved init.sqf, packed PBO, uploaded to server.

Getting Custom_Monitor.sqf not found error when logging on...

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a typo... :oops: Got it working now. I added a line for Days Survived, but not sure I got that part working right yet.

i know you fixxed it, but ill say it any way due to other people may have this issue

"I made a Debug_Monitor.sqf "
"Added the code "[] ExecVM "Custom_Monitor.sqf";""
Debug_Monitor.sqf
Custom_Monitor.sqf

these do not match, they have to match exactly the same.

i know you fixxed it, but ill say it any way due to other people may have this issue

"I made a Debug_Monitor.sqf "
"Added the code "[] ExecVM "Custom_Monitor.sqf";""
Debug_Monitor.sqf
Custom_Monitor.sqf

these do not match, they have to match exactly the same.

Thanks for pointing that out.
I had made a Custom folder to put this stuff in. Moved this out to the root. Must have gotten Custom/Debug confused.

What do I adjust to put the monitor in the upper right of the screen? Its blocking the 'ear' sound icon.

Thanks!

Also, anyway I can change the color from brown to, lets say, blue?

My version creates a pretty small box and doesn't cover the ear. I imagine the more stuff you add, the more the box will creep down.
Beyond my expertise to move it up or change the box color. Remember, you have that little dialog up there with your weapon ammo/clips in the upper right corner.
I only show:
Blood
Zombies Killed
Headshots
Days Survived
FPS

My version creates a pretty small box and doesn't cover the ear. I imagine the more stuff you add, the more the box will creep down.
Beyond my expertise to move it up or change the box color. Remember, you have that little dialog up there with your weapon ammo/clips in the upper right corner.
I only show:
Blood
Zombies Killed
Headshots
Days Survived
FPS

Can you type the text I would need for days survived and fps? Thanks man!

Back