DZAI Panthera Spawn place help

OddIpod

Hi, i've just setup a dayz epoch panthera server and installed DZAI, but i cant figgure out how to make the ai only spawn on the new island up to the northwest.
Was wondering if anyone could make this trigger for me or explain in detail how to do it?

Disable your static and dynamic AI spawns and set up custom spawns as needed on the island. Instructions for setting up custom spawns are provided in a clearly marked file in the world_map_configs folder.

this is all it says :
Custom spawn definition files have been moved to the custom_spawns and custom_markers directories.

custom_spawns: Manual static spawn definitions.

custom_markers: Manual spawn point definitions, area blacklists for dynamic AI spawns.

Ive checked the panthera file but i still need the code to put in there?

Thanks for helping.

First you need to create an area marker to define your spawn/patrol area. The quick way is to use your Arma2 3D editor (the one you access with Alt+E at the main screen) and create the marker from there. Copy over the marker code from the .sqf file that the editor outputs into your cust_markers_panthera2 file and then define your spawn area in the custom_spawns/cust_spawns_panthera2.sqf file.

Both .sqf files I mentioned already provide examples on how to set up the spawn area.

ok so having some trouble with the custom spawns i had them working then i added 2 more groups and now none work my files are as such
markers_panthera2.sqf
/*
Panthera spawn point definitions

Notes: Markers are used to manually-specify exact locations to use as spawn points. Markers are used for spawn points when there are no/not enough buildings within 300m of trigger center to use as spawn positions.

Last updated: 11:05 PM 7/5/2013

*/

_this = createMarker ["armex", [8378.04,2200.03,0];
_this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
_this setMarkerType "Flag";
_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
_this setMarkerSize [20, 20];
_this setMarkerAlpha 0;
_armex = _this; //_dzaicustomspawntest must be a unique name

cust_spawns_panthera2.sqf

[
"armex",